the CDC

When they get back to camp there's tons of walkers everywhere they ain't alive though. Rory sees Andrea she's sitting by a walker. Rory wonders what she's doing so she gets closer to her. Rory realizes it's Amy, her sister her eyes widen.

Rory never really knew Amy so she's not sad over it she's sad for Andrea though because her sisters is dead. Rory's mind goes to Brady, is he okay? Her eyes scan the camp and she doesn't see him.

She sees her brother come out of the woods and rushes towards him. "You're alive!" he smiles.

"You are too!" Rory smiles back.

"Who is that?" he's looking behind Rory.

She turns around "That's Ella" Rory tells him. He looks at her weirdly like he's looking at her the way Rory looked at the bunny coloring book. She waves weakly at him.

"Hi I'm Brady," he tells her and she nods.

"What happened here" she asks her brother.

"Walkers. I think it's cause of Glenn" he tells her.

"Glenn how?" she looks at him confused.

"Remember that red sports car with the blaring alarm he had?" he asks looking at her.

"Yeah?" she nods.

"It had to of attracted walkers it was so loud. it took a while for them to pinpoint the spot but you know" he shrugs and she nods. It kinda does make sense.

"Who got bit?" Rory asks.

"Jim and Amy I think" he answers.

"Have you seen Sophia?" Rory asks him.

"Yeah, she was looking for you too. She's somewhere around here" he tells Rory and she walks off to find her.

When Rory finds Sophia she runs up and hugs Rory.  "You made it!" she smiles and pulls away. "I'm- I'm sorry" She looks at Rory.

Rory tilts her head in confusion "Sorry? Why?" she asks her.

"I left you," she says as she shrugs.

"Not on purpose" Rory looks at her and shrugs.

"I guess. I'm just happy you're okay" She looks at Rory.

"I'm happy you're okay too" Rory smiles at her.

"They didn't find Merle by the way.." she tells her.

"Is he dead?" Rory asks her.

"Don't know" she shrugs. "All I know is that they didn't come back with him" she adds and Rory nods.

Rory, Sophia, and Carl are all talking, getting to know each other. "I heard my dad talking about wanting to go to the CDC," Carl tells us.

"Why?" Sophia asks him.

"it's not safe here, and they might have a cure for Jim" Carl answers.

"But if they have a cure.. why haven't they used it?" Rory asks looking at Carl.

"Don't know" Carl shrugs.

"Do you wanna leave, Rory?" Sophia looks at Rory.

"Not really, well-.. yeah I do but like from what I heard CDC is in the city right?" Rory asks for confirmation and Carl nods. "We've been told constantly that the city is dangerous and super unsafe why take that risk..? we don't even know if CDC is still standing," Rory tells them.