drunk

(tw abuse and SA)

Rory's dad pushes her into the CDC. everyone holds up their guns.

"Hello?" Rick calls out. Silence.

Everyone starts to spread out. Rory looks around. The place is huge. Brady sticks by Rory's side and so does Glenn. Her dad is looking around not paying attention to her or her brother.

"Hello?" Rick calls out again. A gun cocks.

"Close the door, watch for walkers." someone answers. Rory looks around but she doesn't see anyone. Someone comes from behind a corner and everyone raises their guns again.

Rory sees a dude. He's holding a gun but it doesn't look like he's holding it right. Rory's never held a gun though so she doesn't know for sure.

"Anybody infected!" the guy asks loudly.

"One of our group was, he didn't make it," Rick answers the strange man.

The man walks closer "Why are you here? What do you want?" he asks.

"A chance" Rick answers.

"That's asking an awful lot these days" the man replies.

"I know" Rick breathes out. Rory looks around at everyone Carol is holding Sophia really close to her. Dale is looking at the doctor with wide eyes.

"You'll all submit to a blood test. That's the price of admission" the man nods.

"We can do that" Rick nods.

Rory hates needles. Her dad always said not to go near needles because they make you weird and funny. Her dad always had needles and wouldn't let her or her brother near them.

The doctor lowers his gun "You got stuff to bring in you do it now. Once this door closes it stays closed" the man says fastly.

They all get into an elevator. It's a big elevator but with everyone smooshed inside of the elevator it makes it seem much smaller than it originally is.

"Rick Grimes" Rick walks over to the man.

"Dr. Edwin Jenner," the man says.

"Doctors always go around packing heat like that?" Daryl asks the doctor eying the gun in his hands.

"Well, there were plenty left laying around. I familiarized myself" Dr Jenner explains looking at the group. He pauses and then says "But you look harmless enough. except you." he looks down at Carl giving him a jokingly smile. Carl's eyebrows raise "I'll have to keep an eye on you." Dr. Jenner says.

when they get to the designated floor the elevator does a big bump and Rory grabs onto Glenn in order not to tip over. Glenn looks down at her. "You okay?" he asks and she nods.

Dr. Jenner leads them into a big long hallway with white walls and white lights. Rory walks next to Glenn.

"Are we underground?" Carol asks the doctor.

"Are you claustrophobic?" the doctor asks glancing at her.

"A little" Carol responds shrugging.

"Try not to think about it," Dr. Jenner tells her.
Rory doesn't think that's much help though because if she tries not to think about something she ends up just thinking about it more.

Dr Jenner leads them into a big room that's literally called the big room. It has tables, chairs, a circle platform, and a bright circle light. Dr. Jenner tells them that this is zone 5. Dr. Jenner informs them that the girl he was speaking to earlier named Vi is actually a robot and he's the only real person left here.