Chapter 2 Questions & Answers, She and her Mother were Victims of DD's WHAT!?

Y/N's POV

Took me awhile to get to the cabin since I was carrying her here and she is very light despite how things were for her.

Not like it matters since I can't technically feel happy for myself ever since Xenophanes and my former family ruined a lot of good things I wanted to do have in my life.

Xenophanes was fine afterwards since he actually had his reasons while my former family just lived doing hurting me and wanted to confuse doing it and they went as far as to try again after my reveal which ended up with them being destroyed permanently.

I learned that the dimension I sent them too was an EXE who really needed coding to be complete if my memory is right his was... Chaotix. I think that was his name.

He can have the former family I had and he's welcome to do as he wishes with them I could care less of what everyone thinks of me.

After putting her inside the cabin which has a room for her and tucking her in I was about to leave until she started having a nightmare which caused her to hang on to my hand which annoyed me.

I try to get it out of her grip, but it didn't work as this damn woman was persistent as I stopped and sigh to myself as I got an idea since I don't want her to know it was me that was comforting her.

I turned into my female form which for some reason made me look... thicc and ehh... revealing.

Lady X: "Image Down Below"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lady X: There, there. Think about good and happy thoughts as well as good times in your life and all of the nightmares won't be back.

I pulled her face into my chest and rubbed her back while gently patting her head to comfort her as well as ease her body since she was shaking a bit.

She soon fell asleep in my chest as I placed her back in bed only to realize she wasn't letting me go and I sigh as I know this will have to be a one time thing or until she stops getting nightmares.

Lady X: 'Lays next to her while having GF's face buried in her chest' I'm here kiddo. I ain't gone.

This is really annoying and embarrassing, but I will do this until she stops getting them.

I will say though... even as a female in this form it was... fine.

I am no mother or sister figure in these forms, but I guess I found a use to transform into one of them. Comfort and... doing this I guess.

She seems fine now that I am by her and it would seem I have to be by her until her mother is fully healed.

I hate how I can't be myself and all I wanted was to be loved before I became this... creation of mine.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 13, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Multiple Girlfriends OG Plot [GF Harem X Male Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें