Chapter 2

Narrator POV

Here we see the evil and hideous Alpha planning his next move to end the lives of our heroes for ruining his plans for galactic conquest. Then he thought of a idea so fucking nuts it will make your head spin like a son of a bitch and then he approached his generals and began to speak to them all and tell them his plans and he had a smile on his face well if he even had lips.

Alpha; we shall unleash one of our deadliest creatures we have ever contained unleash Soul M on this planet at once.

This caused his soldiers to show dread on their faces and there eyes widened from hearing this statement from their master.
Then he gave them a death glare and this got them to obey his orders. The soldiers then go to the containment area and approached the containment cell of Soul M.

Then they dropped its cage at the bottom of the sea and it was swimming looking for Mason and his buds and will they be able to defeat this abomination or will they find their sorry asses in the afterlife

Meanwhile

Here we see mason just adding the finishing touches to Melissa's mech orchid and mason then called her and asked her to come over so she can try out the mech and see if she likes it and if he needs to add anymore upgrades to it.

Mason was inside his bot Hercules and melissa climbed into the cockpit of Orchid and she began to sit in the pilot seat and see if she can get it to move mason spoke to her via communicator.

Mason; ok Melissa try to make it walk ready?

Melissa; yeah i am ready.

Melissa moved orchid's legs and it slowly walked cause its her first time using it so cut her some slack goddamnit.

And Melissa thankfully was getting a hang of the movements and she wasn't ready for the weapons yet cause this is simply a field test.

And then Mason got a alarm alerting him that USA was under attack by another monster and this time there was 7 of them.

Mason; sorry Melissa we have to cut this short but there are 7 monsters attacking the city and i gotta take them down just wait in your mech till i get back ok?

Melissa; yes my dear i understand completely.

Then mason activated the rocket boots on Hercules to fly to the situation and Mason was making it go as fast as he can to reach there in time and then suddenly Mason arrived just in time to help out Adam and Monica in fighting this ugly fucker. 

Monica; took you long enough dude.

Adam; where were you ?

Mason; i was helping Melissa use her mecha.

They all was like "ooooooooh ok that makes sense" and then they kept fighting the monster and it just kept multiplying like cockroaches. 

And it made the heroes sick.

And then another mech showed up. This one looked hunchbacked like and a bit shorter.

Johnson; hey guys

Johnson; hey guys.

Mason and the others;Johnson?!

Johnson; yeah i built this in secret guys what you think?

Mason; it needs a name.

Johnson; later after we kill these things.

They began to get in a fighting stance and they were ready to rumble. Will they make it out find out next time.