CHAPTER 1:🌩️

(LISTEN TO THE SONG WITH THE CHAPTER)
(AND IF THE SONG ISNT SHOWING SEARCH UP: JHENE AIKI-STRANGER)

(LISTEN TO THE SONG WITH THE CHAPTER)(AND IF THE SONG ISNT SHOWING SEARCH UP: JHENE AIKI-STRANGER)

Omniscient:

Shantelle sped down the highway at night crying her eyes out as it rained and stormed badly. Her vision being blurry from her tears as she just couldn't get the thoughts of what her ex just did out of her head. She was finally broken, hurt, and depressed.

"WHY ME" she kept asking herself. Hitting the wheel over and over out of frustration and anger.
How could someone be so cruel to the point where they know they could break a person completely.

Shantelles ex boyfriend of 5 years Tyquarius was very obsessed with her. Out of the years of them going together he became more and more obsessive to the point of him ruining her because she ended things with him. He was insane. He had the mindset of "If I can't have you, I will ruin you and your life." Pure insanity.

They would always argue and fight and she would leave.. but always seemed to go back to him because of the chemistry they had with each other. He was her first love. But he started to get too toxic for her so she decided to finally call it quits & thats when all hell broke loose. He called her phone not too long ago with the worst news she has heard. His words repeating over and over in her head as she drove.

"I'm gonna make you famous, your going viral tonight, I just posted our sex tape and your face all in it, you forever mines and nobody gone want yo slutty ass after this bitch..you got me fucked up and should've never tried me."

She quickly hung up the phone on him and went to check her socials and the first thing she saw just mad her break down. "How could he do this" she cried, her phone blowing up after getting tagged in the video over and over she ended up rushing to delete her instagram.

Calling his phone back she cursed him out badly to the point her throat started hurting from the anger and aggression she put into her words. She got the call over with and blocked his number.

She still couldn't believe it as she continued to speed down the road and let all her emotions out.

*Ding*Ding*Ding

*Ding *Ding*Ding

Was the sound of her car letting her know she needed to put gas in it.

"Fuckkkk" she yelled out of frustration as she didn't want to get out of her car at all she just wanted to go home and cry in her bed.

She ended up finding the nearest gas station and pulling up to the pump she turned her car off and just sat there looking into the distance. After she snapped out of it she grabbed her purse and reached in for her card so she could pay at the pump but didn't see it in there she only had cash.. meaning she would have to get out and go into the store.

"Ughhh" she groaned as she grabbed her cash and opened her car door to go into the store. Walking in she went str8 to the counter with her head down. "Hellooo" the cashier said to her as she wasn't in the mood she just said back "$50 on pump 5 and add a green pack of the grabba leaf back there".

"That'll be $56.08" the cashier said back after ringing everything up. Lifting her head all the way finally the cashier seen her face as she handed him the cash and he took it and put it in the register. Then handing her back the change he stated "you to pretty to be crying like that mami" him being a Spanish guy and he could see the tear stains on her dark cheeks.

She lowly smiled and grabbed her pack and walked out of the store to her car to pump the gas. Finishing up she climbed into her car starting it up and heading home. "I need to get out of state rn" she thought to her self so she decided to phone call her boy cousin Manman that stayed in Chicago.. she was in Florida.

Calling him****

"Cuhhh wassup telle" (Telly)

He spoke loud and proud on the other end of the
phone.

"Hey manman" she spoke back dryly

"Naww wtfk wrong wit u why u soundin all sad and shit gang" he questioned

As she started to tear up slowly and slightly cry

"Man I'm sick of bein out here this lame ass nigga just tried me so bad Manman you don't understand." She said back

"Tfk tht silly ass nigga do to u? We needa come out there and shit? uk gang gone slide fr u my peoples so they on what I'm on" he said.

"Noooo I don't even wanna talk about what he did cuh I'm so embarrassed to even say I can't believe he tried me like this fr tho, I just wanna get away for some time " she stated back pulling into her complex and getting ready to park.

"Naww fukk that I don't like how u soundin-

"Please man man" she cut him off

"I just need to come where y'all at for a lil I really need to get away, I don't even wanna think about what this nigga did right now" she said

" ok ok I understand, pack yo bags and shit tonight and pack a lot of shit, imma book u a flight for tmr come up here to the raq and we gone getchu situated but don't be doin allat cryin cause nie u fukkin wit me and I'm tryna come to Florida nie Wtfk, I luv u cuhh fr ion like to hear u like this, u real life mean as fukk so uk me hearin u cry fukkin wit me rs" he said back in anger

" ik I'm sorry, i just pulled up to my house and imma go in and start packing but make sure you send me the details for the flight and when I touchdown I'll tell u everything I promise" she said back to him

They finished their conversation on the phone and she finally got out of her car to go inside and pack.

Skip.....

2 hours later she finished packing all 3 of her suitcases like she was finna move to the raq.

She dragged her bags by the front door then headed back into her room to shower and get ready for bed.

*ding

She picked up her phone quickly to see it was just a text from Manman with her flight details. That kind of made her heart drop because of the recent stuff she just dealt with thinking it was someone and something else.

"Whewww" she let out a huff and sent a quick thank you and heart ❤️ back in the message.

Manman is her first cousin on her mama side and they been super close since jits so he would do anything for her and always there when she needed him vice versa.

Sitting her phone back down on the counter she grabbed everything she needed for her shower and did what she had to do before getting into bed.

Getting into her comfortable covers she grabbed her bag of weed from in her drawer that was next to her bed and the pack of grabba leaf and rolled her one up and sparking it letting the high take over her body for the night

HEYY YALLLL SOOOO IM BACKKK WITH ANOTHER VON BOOK! I PLAN ON MAKIN THIS REALLY GOOD AND NOT GOING GHOST ON YALL ANDDD WHEN I UPDATE IM TRYNA DO SEVERAL CHAPTERS AT ONCE SO BARE WIT ME BUT THE UPDATES SHOULD BE QUICKKK!!!

#LLVON❣️