Chapt 2👏🏾

SHANTELLES POV

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP

"Uhhhh" I groaned slamming the alarm off with my arm while still laying down not opening my eyes. Lord knows I don't wanna get up right now I just wanna lay down and sleep the day away.

After laying there for 10 more minutes I finally opened my eyes leaning over a little to grab my phone off the dresser next to the bed. Soon as I grabbed it my phone started ringing seein that it was ManMan.

"Hel-" I started to speak but got cut off

"Uhuh getcho Ass up Wtfk u still soundin all sleepy for you gotta flight to catch" was the words of loud ass ManMan screaming in my ear.

"Cmonnn Mannn I'm up stop allat screamin shit" I spoke back rubbing my eyes and yawning

"Oh Ight cmon we ain't doin allat mopin round shit today u cmon to the raq gang I need tough shit only" ManMan spoke

"ON FOE NEM GRAVE" I heard in the background all loud pulling the phone from my ear looking crzy

"SHUTCHO BITCH ASS UP GLEESH" I heard ManMan scream back to the person in the back

Okkk...now that's my que to hang up and I did just that sending him a txt that I'm boutta get up and situated. Afterwards I grabbed my Bluetooth speaker and turned on Beyoncé-Yes and walking into the bathroom with it to pee.

Sitting the speaker on the counter right along with my phone I went ahead and peed. Wiping myself and flushing the toilet I washed my hands and started on my hygiene routine washing my face, brushing my teeth, and lastly showering.

......

Stepping out of the shower I grabbed the towel wrapping it around my body walking into my closet that's connected to my bathroom picking out my outfit for the flight out of what was left since I packed mostly everything.

Finally settling on a fit I walked out of the closet setting the clothing onto the bed. I started to lotion my body down while I was still a little damp and then strolled back into the bathroom to do my makeup. I stood in front of the mirror and stared at myself. Puffy eyes, swollen lips, messy hair, red eyes, I looked like shit.

"Damn" I said aloud to myself. The sadness taking over my body again. I just started to do my face, something light I didn't do to much. The thing that I love about doing my makeup is my lashes. They just make my face pop and I don't even have to do much and of course my pretty diamon tattoo on my right cheekbone that I loved. It just bought everything together. Always.

I then grabbed my brush and flat iron to straighten my hair then lastly I would need to throw on my outfit and shoes.

Finishing up everything I looked at myself in the full body mirror I had, approving my look. I was fine as hell I can see why a nigga tweakin bout me heavy but bitch u don't gotta do too much.

(The fit went with some white and grey Yeezys)(And remember no face claim just hair and makeup)

(And remember no face claim just hair and makeup)

Shaking my head at my thoughts I grabbed my phone disconnecting it from the speaker and walking over to grab my purse.

I needed to go ahead and get me a Uber to the airport. While waiting I went to my phone to send a text to my parents that I forgot to mention about me leaving to chi. Y'all were probably thinking it was just me down here but no, half my family stayed down here, including my sisters..right along with my two friends and everybody else ik grew up knowin.

I just distance myself a lot when I'm going through stuff. I don't like to vent to nobody really. My parents which I am kinda close with would never kno what I deal with honestly because ik they will crash out and do the most bizarre shit about me. They really get like that and I wouldn't wanna see them behind bars because of some shit I coulda been stopped a long time ago.

After shooting my text thru I got a notification on my phone letting me know my Uber was outside. I got up and set all my bags outside the door then walking out to lock up. Afterwards I walked over to the car with one suitcase as i watched the driver hop out and greet me helping me get all my bags into the trunk.

"Thank you" I said back to him as we both got back into the vehicle

"Your welcome beautiful" he said back with a smile

For the rest of the ride I just looked out the window waiting to arrive to the airport.

...

(1 hour later)

I sat on one of the chairs in the airport while finishing up some breakfast from the Chick-fil-A they had inside.

"FLIGHT 26 TO PLANE DOOR 64"

I heard out loud from the intercom by one of the attendants.

That's me. Grabbing my things I headed to the door being the 5th person in line as it slowly moved as she grabbed the tickets out of each persons hand and looking at some peoples phone who have digital tickets.

"Enjoy the flight" the attendant said as I gave her a smile and "thank you" back

Heading onto the plane I found my seat, luckily at the window so I could look out as we flew.

30 min later...

"Hello everyone make sure your seatbelts are on and nothings blocking the pathway to get through, we are now going to start this trip from Orlando Florida to Chicago Illinois sit tight and enjoy"

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

!!COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!