Chapter 3👏🏾

Shantelles POV 😮‍💨

I finally made it to the airport in Chicago and was now off the plane waiting for my bags. I needed to call ManMan to let him know I was here.

What I didn't notice was the person creeping up behind me until I was dragged backwards making me quickly turn my body around ready to swing on whoever.

"Twinnnn" was the words of ManMan that now stood in front of me laughing while holding my wrist.

"Mannn u play to much guy" I laughed while hugging him tightly

"I missed you so much" I told him while cheesin as hard as I could.

"I missed you too twin, where yo bags at so we can get out this bitch, I'm finna take yo ass to the hood" he said as I shook my head laughin at him turning around to grab the bags once I seen them.

"Damnnn Wtfk I said pack a lot not pack the whole apartment " he said laughin at me while pulling the two biggest suitcases as he led us outside to an all black Escalade truck.

"Shutup nigga and put my shit inna trunk" I said as he did just that while I went to open the truck door.

"Damnn you fine I call dibs first" I heard this big eyed black dude with all black dreads say to me soon as it opened makin me mug him hard. His eyes was big as shit it was weird to me.

"Shutcho ass up booka my twin don't want you ..big eyed fukk" ManMan said out loud climbing into the backseat along with me. I turned my head to see 2 more dudes sitting in the back just starin.

If it was one thing I hated was a nigga that stared extra hard. Rolling my eyes ManMan started to speak to me.

"Don't start all that attitude shit, here light this blunt for us" he handed me the blunt and a lighter. This just what I needed tbh. I placed the blunt up to my lips sparking it taking a long pull leaning my head back onna seat closing my eyes while letting the smoke out. No cap this some gas cause that one hit got me buzzin.

"Shit smokin huh" I heard all in my ear causing me to turn my head around quickly at the same big eyed nigga.

"Getcho ass back" I said while everybody laughed. Hitting the blunt a couple more times before passing it to ManMan. We had the car smokin foreal. We was hot boxin the truck as we drove down the streets of chi.

I looked out the window as the guys had their own little conversations inna back. "U good?" I heard turning my head to my cousin nodding my head yes.

"We gotchu out here now we gone turnup, so no more of that sad shit u on, fukk whoever in Orlando u inNA RACK WIT IT" he got loud while the guys inna back seat yelled right along with him as I laughed

"Ahhh there go the smileeee" the guys teased me.

5 min later we was pulling into this brown brick type of complex. Ik for sure we was inna hood. I looked at the sign as we drove through the front that read Parkway Gardens.

"Yoo what y'all on gang" ManMan rolled down the window to a group of niggas that stood round talkin.

"Shittt we thankin bout throwing a block party tonight fa Troy birthday, long life folks" one of the guys said. He had really long dreads, all black with a missing tooth inna front.

"Holonnn ManMan don't tell me u brought shorty to the hood, this the one off the phone who was doin allat cryin huh" he said out loud approaching the truck catching all the guys outside attention to inside of the truck while I leaned back. That's too many niggas to be seen by.

"Leave my twin alone Nigga for we get on yo ass" booka said from the back.

"Twin?" ManMan questioned him as I spoke up