Three

( a/n ok so I missed spelled the cover name it's supposed to be Ameila but I messed spelled it.)

Ameila pov

As we all eat dinner. I sign.

"Oh, Ameila on the August on the first your pare will come. Every four months or so we let them come to visit." The principal says I nod. Her name is Rosa.

I hope mine don't come. I'd be too much.

"That's a cute teddy." A girl says as I smile, holding my teddy closer to me.

"Thank you." I say as she nods smiling.

"I'll be back." I say getting up skipped away happily.

Liam pov

When Ameila skips away happily, we all look at her with adoration.

"She's so pure and inoccent. She doesn't deserve to be here. She was only abandoned." The principal, Rosa says as we all nod agreeing.

"We must protect her. She's too naive and inoccent. We cannot let her find out how dangerous and crewl the world is." I Mila says as well all nod.

Third person pov

Everyone vowes to protect Ameila. They will not let her find out how dark the world is, and they do not want her to find out what type of demons lurk in the darkness.

But how too late they are.

Mean while Ameila signs answering the phone call.

"Well, how is the disappointment of my daughter? Mhm?" Ameila mother ask.

"G - good." Ameila stutters with fear.

"Pussy." Ameilas mother, Adeline says.

"So how is that school treating you? You know, maybe if you kill at least one person you'll be apart of our family." Adeline says as Amelia's eyes widen.

She never killed anyone in her intire life, nor threatened. She always said to herself she'd never be like her parents.

"I - I'll stay here,bye." Ameila says hanging up as she signs with a frown.

Ameila picks up her head up high...and smiles. She smiles wide.

All she ever had to do was smile and say she's ok, because no one really cared so they couldn't tell or see her lie. Cause they never truley cared, even if they asked alot they never did.

No one did.

Ameila pov

I sign, after lunch. I go to my class. Math. I love math! It's really easy.

I sit down in my chair as other students do the same.

I know everything the teacher was talking about so I just drew. I knew this all in 6th grade or so. Where learning high school and college work.

About half an hour and twenty minutes later the bell rings. I sign getting up, math is my last class. I then decide to go to the ice rink.

/ / /

After changing I go onto the ice. I sign as I start to skate.

 I sign as I start to skate

I smile skating.

I always loved to skate when I was young I would always skate, but my parents hated it. Three different times while skating they made me trip and break a bone, I guess they thought if I broke a bone I wouldn't skate but no matter what I always did.

About twenty minutes later I finish.

/ / /

As I flop on my bed I sign. I close my eyes laying on my stomach. I love you bed.

Love is actually a very strong word. I've never ever told anyone I love them, well until he died. I have two brothers, older brothers. Mika, he's 18 he's the second oldest, mean and rude. He hated me very much. Tho he would play with me, but I hated playing family with him. And thiers Lucifer, my big brother, I miss him, he was sweet and nice, he should be 21 now. He was the best brother anyone can ask for. I miss home alot.

I smile, I get a picture by my night stand and look at it. Me and Lucifer smiling. Just us two, no monsters around. People called me Lucifer's light. He was darkness I was light. He was ruthless, I was sweet. People sometimes called him bi polar, he would be evil and crewl but the next second if I pop out he turned to be a whole different person.

I few minutes later, I fall asleep.

Sorry for a long update, it's been. I have school and stuff so I'm very sorry.

Counted words: 723