Chapter Thirty-One: Into the Hells.

"I want to feel every inch of you under my lips, I want you as mine." His voice was a growl, low, sexy and Citrine melted into it. He began undressing her slowly, his lips trailing on her skin as his hands removed everything on her. He stood back admiring her body, biting his lip.

"I am yours." She whispered. "All of me is yours."

"Say it again, he picked her up she clung on to him, pulling off his skirt as he walked her to the bed. Their lips met, he bit her bottom lip then pulled away smiling, he threw her onto the bed.

"I'm yours." He removed the rest of his clothing, kneeling at the side of the bed kissing her legs.

"Again."

"I am yours."

His lips trailed up her thighs, his tongue parting her lips and he kissed and suckled on her, moans left her mouth, his name lingering in the air. He lifted his head smiling at her, she instinctively went to push him back. "Tsk, tsk hands behind your head, fingers interlocked. Or did you forget?" she obeyed, and he continued bringing her to climax, he drank her in.

His fingers entered her and she screamed his name, a hand swiftly covered her mouth. "As much as I take pleasure in knowing that you're enjoying this I don't want anyone else wondering about your body other than me tonight." His fingers went deeper into her, she screamed his name into his hand. He mounted her inserting his hardness into her, flipping her onto him. "Ride me."

Citrine's eyes grew big, her moans stopping. "I- I don't know how?" It was more a question than a statement. Astarion moved up to her, still inside her.

"So you've always been a pillow princess?" there was lust in his eyes.

"I don't know what that means." She whispered. Astarion rocked her with his hips. A moan left her. He laid back down grabbing her waist rocking them forward and back. She followed his lead, and a moan left him, releasing her waist he grabbed her freckled breast. She continued the movements, following the sounds of his moans. He released himself into her. She fell onto him. He grabbed her hugging her close.

A small laugh left him, "How do you not know how to be on top?" He hid herself in his ribs.

"Astarion besides Haarlep you're the only person I've ever been with, and those times I just laid there. I don't know-" Astarion pulled her up the two sitting face to face. "I mean to be fair I don't know if before the parasite-"

"Haarlep used you and put you in a situation that you should of never had to be in." His voice was stern. "Citrine, fuck." He threw a pillow against the wall. She flinched. "No fucking wonder you were so easy to manipulate. Gods I'm a terrible fucking person." She pulled his face to her own.

"You are not terrible, please don't say that ever again." Tears were welling in her eyes. "I'm sorry." She hung her head.

He kissed the top of her head. "Gods you have nothing to be sorry about, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"To be fair I could have had before the parasite but I remember feelings I had before once doing them and I've never felt that way until you. I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing, you did nothing wrong." He pulled her tightly into him. Kissing her head over and over. "I am so sorry, I love you and if I could take things back, I would I would have been kinder."

Citrine laughed. "No, you wouldn't of, and that's okay we are different people than we were then. Besides, I enjoyed myself."

"I didn't even hold you after." Citrine kissed his chest.

"You're holding me now aren't you" He hugged her tighter.

"I am."

Citrine fell asleep in his arms, Astarion soon did too, the guilt was hard for him to push aside but they had things that had to be done. The biggest decision he would have to make would be made soon.