chapter 6

"Yes, you're right. Accidents can happen at any time." Diana muttered

"Now that I'm getting hungry, I need to get to the cafeteria," Selgie said.

"Yes, let's go to the cafeteria now," Melissa replied although she was still curious about what happened to Selgie.

As the four of them quickly went to the cafeteria, Selgie accidentally saw Janeeta outside, talking to someone.

Selgie felt that there was something strange about Janeeta not meeting her at the school health center.

"Janeeta, you're here," Selgie said as if she was looking for Janeeta.

"Yes, what's wrong?" What Janeeta said was as if she didn't want to talk to her.

"Nothing, do you want to come to lunch with us?" Selgie invited Janeeta to go together, but Janeeta's answer made Selgie feel that something was wrong with one of her friends.

"I'm not hungry, you guys just go." Janeeta's reply sounded bad in Selgie's ears.

"Fine, if you don't want to come with us."

Selgie chose to leave Janeeta's presence immediately.

She had no idea what had happened to the girl.

Kelvin was silent at the back of the school, remembering the incident earlier. He had bitten a girl he was helping.
ruffled her hair violently. He didn't bite her on purpose at all.

Kelvin let out a resigned sigh.
The distinct taste of blood was still in his mouth.

It tasted very sweet,

His thoughts were immediately chaotic.
But there was one thought that was very different from the others.

The charm of the girl he helped felt familiar to him.

But he didn't recognize her.

While helping her, the girl's face was covered by her shiny black hair.
Making Kelvin unable to see Selgie's face.

The hunger pangs were now starting to come back to him.

But right now, he had to ignore his hunger, because the bell had rung,
signaling that the last class has arrived.

Kelvin walked into the classroom.
His sharp eyes caught a glimpse of the girl he helped.

The shiny black hair became clearer in Kelvin's eyes, as well as her beautiful face that Kelvin had only glimpsed. 

But that girl's aura was so different from the others. Very special.

Kelvin immediately sat down in his seat.
Kelvin didn't expect to be in the same class as that girl in history, which is usually referred to as social science.

The number of students in this class was quite large when combined with other classes. Maybe if not combined there are only about 20 students per class.

Kelvin had never been in the same class with her before, but the teacher was used to combining two classes to teach together, just to get some interaction between the classes and find out which class was the best at listening to the lesson.

Kelvin was already sitting comfortably.
The girl walked towards the empty seat in front of her.
Earlier, she had already found her seat. I don't know what was in her head.
Kelvin ignored all of that, as he only saw her with the corner of his eye, not seeing her face.

But after the girl sat right in front of him, she greeted him.
No, not toward him but toward the friend next to him.

"Hi... jeno!" the girl greeted the boy next to her.

Kelvin was stunned, looking at that beautiful face. So beautiful and so familiar to him.

"Hi... Selgie." The man beside Kelvin greeted back.

Kelvin was both fascinated and surprised by what was in front of him at the moment.

That beautiful face was very similar to Melgie. The person he had always wanted to forget all his life.
But there was no way the woman in front of him was the same person.

How could a dead person rise from the grave and walk like a human?

Was she a ghost? But there was no way a ghost could be so real to her.

But still, her face looked so similar.
A smooth face without the slightest blemish on it, eyelashes that were so thick up and down.
Eyes so round with beautiful patterns like Mata Hari flowers deliberately carved on her eyes with beautiful colors.

Kelvin turned his face in the other direction.

He didn't want to look at her again and remember the old wounds that were so painful to him.

The feeling was so heavy, with all his might Kelvin tried to restrain himself from looking back at her.
Because it would hurt him again and open old wounds.

The girl continued to make small talk with the man named Jeno.

Finally, the girl who looked so much like Melgie turned to face the front.
There was a faint sound of the teacher walking into their classroom.

After the girl who had turned her head back earlier.
Now it was Kelvin's turn to look at the girl's back.

His heart suddenly skipped a beat as the girl began to tie her hair up, exposing her long neck.

Klek!

Kelvin swallowed his saliva.
Something inside him began to rustle, looking at the smooth neck in front of him. So tempting.
He wanted to lick the neck that was under his confinement.

Wanted to hear that intoxicating sighing sound.
Kelvin was so frustrated, with the girl in front of him, tying her hair so slowly.
until he could not contain his overwhelming desire.

The teacher started the lesson immediately.

Kelvin averted his eyes from looking at the girl in front of him and looked more at the teacher who was explaining only a few words but had already asked a few questions to his students.

It didn't make sense to Kelvin, because after all, giving questions without explanation was quite complicated.

The teacher was now looking at the girl in front of him.
The girl who looked so much like Melgie.

"You, answer the question Diponegoro war took place around the year?"

The girl just stayed silent trying to remember, the page she had studied in her brain that could not remember such an easy question.