3

~°°°°♡°°°°~

~°°°°♡°°°°~

Cold breath made it's way out of my red tinted lips, I look last time at myself and brush my hairs with hands. Weather turned really cold and this dress is just amazing. It gives me enough warmth, just my legs feel a little cold.

Door creaks open and I turn my head, Dad standing on door with wide eyes. I smile and stand infront of him."you look so pretty my baby",he kiss my cheeks and take my hand in his.

I thanks him and we made our way to where everyone is waiting for me. He quickly ran downstair and spread flowers on last stair. It feels like I am some kind of princess.

My heels echoes whenever I take step and all the attention diverted on me. Mom come to me and cup my cheeks before kissing my forehead." No one is able to take their eyes of you Mei, you should've wear evil eye pendant",she whisper and I chuckle.

"I see, my princess has grown up huh?",I hear a deep voice and my smile widened."Bear",I says while he and bub hugged me.

"Happy 18th birthday love!",bub exclaimed.
"Thanks",I says softly.

"Come let me show your gift",she drag me to a room. My eyes turned glossy, I turn to look at her and she nodded, I pull her in a tight hug."You don't have idea how much happy i am rn",I sob.

I look at the gift again, Kerry. My ex bestfriend, she look at me with her watery eyes and bite her lower lip before pulling me into a warm hug." How have you been Mei? I'm sorry for everything I did",she cried in my arms and I shook my head.

"I am fine as you can see, what about you? You look much skinny than before",I ask trying to avoid the topic she was bringing. I can't talk about it, not infront of my family atleast.

"I am also fine and yes I am on diet",she says softly and I nod.

"We don't know why did you both separated? But whatever it was I just want you to be together like back then. I met Kerry at cafeteria and she said that she want to say sorry but losted her connection with you so I thought it will be good to bring her here",bub explained.

They left the room and we both are alone now, I couldn't bring up any conversation so she started."Back then I overreacted that day and I regret my doings",she whisper.

"You were a child like me,I am sure you didn't wanted to hurt me",I says and she shook her head."Still I was much older than you to understand good and bad Mei!",she exclaimed.

Yes, she is older than me, 5 years though.

"Let's forget about the past, I forgave you already",I smile and she giggle pulling me into another hug. Suddenly a message pop up on my screen and I open it, it was from contact 'Bestu♡'

'Wassup love? Forget about me already?'

I chuckle.

"Bestfriend?",I hear Kerry's low voice.