9

Mei's Pov

"Oh...you took it in a wrong way. I call her this since childhood",Mingyu laugh nervously while the air was so thick that it was suffocating me. I could feel the tension.

Taesin didn't say anything and it was not right thing atleast for me."The food will be cold",Mingyu break the silence and we all dig in.

To be honest there was not interest on Taesin's face which clearly shows that he is not interested in sitting here and eating with us. He is here for me and I know that.

He is so clingy and possessive, I don't understand how we will end up? We can't be together, I have no feelings for him, he is not in love with me, he is just obsessed with me, he wants to claim me, he is so irritating. I wish I never went back to South Korea.

The thing he has for me is so forbidden. Forget about the world but I myself will never accept this. He needs to understand that not everything goes in his way. He can't control everything. He can't control me.

After some chit chatting where only I and Mingyu was talking and Taesin was just sitting with poker face, we come back to his mansion.

I relax myself on the couch, my muscles relaxes, I need a massager asap."We will go back tomorrow morning, pack your things",I frown due to his words.

"I am not going back so soon",I muttered while my frown deepens, I stand up.

"Oh yes you are going, you see he is alright now and you have to study too. You can't skip your classes Mei",he hold my hands softly and caress my skin with his thumb. His looks were soft yet dark.

Features so sharp but there is something hiding behind this stern face that I don't know, no one knows.

"But-",he interrupted.

"No Mei, no buts, we have to go and that's it hm? It's important. We. Need. To. Go",he look at me with his doe eyes which were begging for me to listen to him. What's with him? I nod.

Soon his face turn neutral.

"Good baby",his voice was still soft while he peck my lips and walk away.

It was night time and I just came out of shower wearing my soft pink silky nighty that reaches my knees. In the light of moon my face was shining so bright as if today was my night.

I dry my hair and fix them when I hear the door creak open. Didn't I locked it?
"I-",I look at his reflection on mirror, his words were cut off by nothing.

He slowly shut the door behind him."W-hy are you-",he shush me by finger on his lips. What is that supposed to mean?

His chest was just a centimeter away from my back, he caress my hairs, a finger ran down my back, I flinch. His hand rub my arm up and down. My voice got stuck in my throat. My breath turn shallow and heavy. What's with the sudden reaction of my body to his touch?

"Mei",his voice ran a shiver down my body.

"Ye-s".

"Do you know what makes me loose control over my actions?",his words were sharp and clean.

"What?",I stutter.

"It's you, in wet hair, pink moist plumpy luscious lips,strands of hair on it. You creamy skin is invitation to my death",I squeal when he rub my lower belly.