[ 1 ] Hierarchy of the Morningstars

All Warnings and Extra Information:

- ♤, ♡, ♧ and ♢ means flashback, memory, diary entries, journal entries, etc.

- Bold words are emphasized

- Blanks are words that will be stated in the future or an error

Author: This took place in the events of the first 4 or 5 of Season 2 of Jujutsu Kaisen also might be cringe lol

Author: Y/N's abilities is a work in progress that me and some of my friends are discussing :) if u want to join with the discussion add me on discord if u want, my user is _velvee3 ill probably make a group chat/server specifically for discussion for this book u can decide if i do a server for this or u just dm me here or on discord. majority wins :)

Enjoy
______________________

"Y/N..."

"Yes Mama?"

"Do you want to come with me... to where I was born?"

The young child's eyes sparkled as she grinned at her mother and nodded, the blonde lady smiled at her child as she held her hand, "Then let us visit the Human World."

A blonde haired girl with light pink highlights hummed to herself as she gazed at the azure sky

'It's been seven years since I started living here...' Y/N sighed to herself as she stood up from her seat within her apartment balcony amd went inside, making sure to close the door behind her.

Opening up her phone, she scrolled through her contacts until she stopped at a contact named 'Nice Hellborn', clicking on said contact, the girl held up her phone up to her ear and waited.

"Sis? Why are you calling now? It's been... seven years Y/N..."

"Sorry. I just wanted to check up on you. I know mum hasn't been around, the same goes for me and dad but... how are you doing Charlie?"

"I'm doing fine actually! Currently I'm making a hotel to rehabilitate sinners!"

The girl paused as she lightly gripped her phone before she sighed, "Be careful if you somehow managed to make an audience with heaven. Watch your words Charlie."

"I will sis. Talk to you later... or something... heh."

Y/N smiled, "Talk soon if I can." she then ended the call as she gazed at her hellphone, 'I should visit hell for a new one.'

She sighed as she went to her room and glanced around, that was until she found a grimoire given to her by her mother, Lilith, when the two arrived in the human world.