[ 2 ] Y/N Morningstar meets Gojo Satoru

All Warnings and Extra Information:

- ♤, ♡, ♧ and ♢ means flashback, memory, diary entries, journal entries, etc.

- Bold words are emphasized

- Blanks are words that will be stated in the future or an error

Author: since Jujutsu Kaisen take place in Japan, Y/N knows Japanese because of her mom since she also thought her when the two visited the human world as stated in the very first part of chapter 1, also Y/N talks in english in hell but Japanese in the human world might be kinda cringe since Gojo is a bit ooc:/

Enjoy
______________________

Y/N whistled as she gazed at her new phone, she gazed up at the CCTV and smirked as she pointed a finger gun at it, "Bang."

The CCTV's camera screen cracked, the girl smirked as she walked out of the store, making her way into an alleyway, 'Drone's has littered this place...' the girl clicked her tounge as she snapped her fingers, the sound of glass breaking was heard as the girl dropped down a portal, phone and grimoire in hand as she fell down her room floor and the portal immediately closed.

The girl sat up and looked at her phone, she then took out her old phone and removed its phone case and placed it on her new one. The girl grinned to herself as she opened her new phone as it showed the logo of VoxTech.

She immediately placed in the numbers of her sister, Lucifer and Carmine's numbers on her new phone, glancing outside her window, the girl narrowed her eyes at a weird creature that was sitting down on the roof of a building across her apartment, opening the window, the girl observed the creature.

Y/N narrowed her eyes as she held out her arm towards the creature, it let out a screech as it then burst into hellfire flames. the girl narrowed her eyes at that as she brought down her arm.

"What... are you..."

Sky blue eyes stared at blood red eyes, a staring contest between the two, the taller girl blinked at the boy, the boy just blinked behind his glasses as he gazed at the taller lady

"How old are you?"

Y/N blinked at the sudden question, "What?"

"I asked how old are you?" the male repeated, the girl rubbed her neck as she crouched down a bit, "Why should I tell you brat."

The boy blinked, "Because you look like an old hag." the girl stiffened as she stood up straight, stepped back and bend down half her body so her face lined up with the boys, "Call me that again and I'll make sure you know what hell feels like!"

The male shivered, yet a blush stared spreading across the boys cheeks, he then watch the girl stood up properly as she took out her phone from her pocket, clicking on the screen with her right hand as her left held her hips.