[ 3 ] The Big G and the Demon Princess

All Warnings and Extra Information:

- ♤, ♡, ♧ and ♢ means flashback, memory, diary entries, journal entries, etc.

- Bold words are emphasized

- Blanks are words that will be stated in the future or an error

Author: i have a small crisis whether its called Sinstagram or Hellstagram TvT

Enjoy
______________________

The young girl hummed as she sat down on her apartment and blinked, she stood up and went outside her apartment again, going to a nearby bank.

Few hours later and the girl went out of the bank, playing with her new card along with a black card that the bank has given her for whatever reason.

The girl hummed to herself as she went to a store to buy an earth phone, once she bought a new phone along with a SIM card, the girl open up her phone and blinked.

'Huh? I thought the apps in the human world phone will be different. It's all similar, just different names.' Y/N smirked as she went to the app store on her phone and downloaded an app called Instagram.

"I would take a guess that Instagram is Sinstagram." the girl grinned as she immediately created an account on Instagram.

The girl started walking back to her apartment while working on her Instagram account. Skipping her way towards the apartment complex and entering the elevator, she click the button for her floor and waited as she messed around her new phone.

The girl grinned as she finally finished her account for Instagram, making sure to have a nice username, as much as she dislike the word 'nice'.

Hell Princess
@y/n.morningstar

The girl just grinned at her name as she used her own title back at her original home, lowering her phone, the girl went out of the elevator and went to her apartment door and went inside.

The next day, Y/N have decided to go to the nearby library to learn more about humans, yes she's been in the human world for seven years but she haven't done shit in socializing with humans

Y/N believes that it was a waste of time, thus, explaining her lovely visit to one of her favourite place on hell and now, on the human world too. The library.

It's been a few years since she's been to a library again as she's been busy with getting used to the atmosphere of the human realm along with settling in on the apartment and getting a job to pay her rent and stuff.