I Love You

'Knock knock'

...

'Knock knock'

...

A faint and tired "Come in." Could be heard from the other side of the door as Thoma knocked on Ayato's door.

"I'm coming in My Lord." Thoma responded as he opened the door to enter, and shut it behind him, once he was fully inside.

"My Lord, it has come to my attention that it has become nighttime... so I was wondering if you would like to "recharge" now or later?" Thoma stated hesitantly.

"Ahh... Thoma you have come to my rescue. Now would be fabulous..." Ayato replies tiredly, barely keeping his eyes open.

"Would you like me to carry you to your room, My Lord?" Thoma offered, as he noticed Ayato was about to fall over from tiredness.

"That would be lovely, dear Thoma." Ayato replied with a tired smile. Stretching his arms up, waiting for Thoma to come and scoop him up and into his own arms, and carry him to bed.

Noticing the gesture, Thoma walks forward and picks Ayato up by hugging him under his arms, and picking him up, with Ayato hugging his neck like a small child. Thoma placed one arm under Ayato's bottom to stop him from falling as he walked to Ayato's bedroom, through the sliding tatami doors, at the side of his office.

"Here you go my lord." Thoma says, as he lays Ayato down on his bed, resting his head on his pillow softly.

"Please stay, Thoma. I still need to 'recharge'." Ayato pleads from his bed.

"Fine My Lord, as that was the original plan for this evening." Thoma says, as he walks around the bed to the other side, hopping underneath the sheets next to his lord.

They lie there like that; facing the ceiling in pure silence, until Ayato shuffles closer to Thoma, and wraps his arms around his waist, pulling him closer, and nuzzling his face in Thoma's shoulder.

"My Lord??" Thoma asks surprised.

"..." He gets no reply.

"My Lord?" Thoma asks again.

"..." Still no reply.

Thoma turns his head to look at Ayato. All he sees is the bluenette sleeping peacefully wrapped around him.

"You're so beautiful Waka..." Thoma admires to himself, as he turns over to face Ayato, letting him bury his face in Thoma's chest; as Thoma softly wraps his arms around Ayato's neck, and rests his chin on Ayato's head, closing his eyes, and falling off to sleep.

><><><><><><><><

"Huh... Where am I?" Thoma asks, opening his eyes, to see a soft pink and white cloudy space around him.

"Thoma~ There you are~" He hears a soft, and familiar voice from behind him...

Thoma quickly turns around to see, Ayato arms outstretched towards him, beckoning for a warm embrace.

"My Lord?" Thoma asks confused, staring at the bluenette's tall slim figure.

"My Lord? Haha, you don't have to call me that Thoma, you silly. Just call me Ayato... or if you really want... Waka~" Ayato replies, softly and sweetly, a gentle loving smile resting on his face.

"Eh? Eh!? I could never My Lord! That would be very rude of me..." Thoma says, looking down.

"Why not? Do you not love me, Thoma?" Ayato asks sadly, dropping his arms down to his sides.