Chapter 2

Two days had flown by very quickly as everyone was busy wrapping up their work and completing their schedules. The elders of the Rajvansh and Rajput family had reached Rajasthan two days ago and the elders of the Chauhan and Rathore family reached Rajasthan a day in advance. The elders of all the Royal families had reached Rajasthan earlier than compared to the youngsters as they had to take care of the all the necessities and preparations for the Pooja. 

It was Friday, the day the youngsters had to decided to leave for Rajasthan. 

Ekansh and Vihaan along with their siblings were scheduled to depart at 4 PM  in the evening. 

Aarav and Ansh along with their siblings were scheduled to depart at 4:30 PM  in the evening but due to the changing weather conditions, their departure was preponed to 4 PM in the evening. 

At the Rajvansh mansion 

As usual Ekansh was the first one to get ready and he just had a backpack with him which consisted his laptop, files, few clothes and other necessities. He had asked all his siblings to pack only their necessities as they already had their belongings in their Palace in Rajasthan but, still they were taking forever. After a few minutes he saw his siblings walking down the stairs with great difficulty as each of them were carrying 3 luggages . He was shocked that even Jay who generally carries just a backpack like him was carrying 3 bags, not just bags they were very heavy bags , Ekansh could tell by the look of it. 

Ekansh was about to open his mouth to say something but, before that Saanvi said " Bhai before you ask us why we're carrying so many bags when u clearly told us to pack only our necessities, it is because our beloved Adithi decided to pack just few outfits (note the sarcasm) as she feels she should look the best and believe it or not 7 bags out of the 9 here belong to her "

Before Adithi could reply, Ekansh just gave a smile and said " It's ok, let's leave as Vihaan and his siblings also must be reaching the airport in sometime"

All the bags were loaded into the cars by the servants and they left for the airport. 

At the Rajput mansion 

 Vihaan and Reyaansh were seated on the couch of the living room having a conversation as they waited for their younger siblings. After 10-15 minutes , Dhruv and Amaira entered the mansion bickering about something. This was very common as Dhruv and Amaira always used to annoy each other but they were also partners in crime and were really good at pranking people. As soon as Dhruv and Amaira saw their brothers they stopped bickering and went to their rooms to get their luggage. Vihaan asked them to hurry up as they were taking too long and in sometime they too left for the airport. 

At the Chauhan mansion 

 Aarav and Ishaan were making sure that all their bags were loaded into their car. They left a little earlier as they had to pickup Isha from their hospital. Isha didn't intend to go to the hospital that day but, an important case had come up and here presence was crucial. After a while they picked up Isha and gave her the snacks they had bought for her as they knew she would be hungry and exhausted. she thanked them with a smile and she was grateful that her brothers understood her without her even talking about it. They started for the airport .

 At the Rathore mansion 

 Ansh, Ishitha and Arnav were waiting in the car for Meera as she had just come home and wanted to freshen up a bit because she was also present in the hospital along with Isha for the critical case. After a few minutes , Meera came and sat in the car and her siblings gave her something to eat as they knew she would always forget about food and sleep when she would work. She gave them a small smile and left for the airport immediately as they didn't want to be late. 

At the airport...

After an hour , all the four families reached the bustling airport at the same time and there were hundreds of media persons, reporters and public waiting for one glance of them as not everyday could you see members of the four most powerful royal families who were known for their looks, backgrounds, wealth and what not. Immediately the bouncers wearing top to bottom black uniforms made a circle around each of the families making sure they were protected and safe. 

 The Rajvanshs and The Rajputs greeted each other and were lead to the first VVIP entry led by Ekansh and Vihaan. The Chauhans and The Rathores met each other and were led to the second VVIP entry led by Aarav and Ansh.  Ekansh and Vihaan pretended that they had not noticed Aarav and Ansh and vice versa but, the rest of the families genuinely didn't notice each other as they were so busy talking amongst themselves, even if they would have noticed there was never a cordial relationship between The Rajvanshs & The Rajputs and The Chauhans &The Rathore and only saw each other during business meetings and parties. 

All of them completed the formalities and were led to the runway which had Two private jets ready for take-off. The Rajvanshs & The Rajputs boarded the first jet and The Chauhans &The Rathores boarded the second. Once everyone settled down, the jet took off and almost everyone passed out as they were exhausted except Ekansh, Vihaan and Aarav, Ansh who were busy working. 

After nearly an hour ... (as they were travelling from Delhi to Rajasthan) 

The air hostess were trying to wake all of them up to fasten their seatbelts for landing. After a while they landed. Both the groups were getting out of their jets when someone caught Ekansh's eye, another person caught Vihaan's eyes and someone caught Aarav's eye. Then they just shrugged and led their respectively families to the airport where they completed the necessary formalities and got out to find a convoy of vehicles waiting for each of the families. 

******

Everyone thought the reason behind the distance between The Rajvanshs &The Rajputs and The Chauhans & The Rathore was business rivalry but little did they know there was a lot more to to it and it dated way back to their grandparents generation and who do you think caught our heroes eyes ???

Keep reading to know more!!

Please like, share and comment.