Chapter 25

Hey guys!!

I'm available on scroll stack, I'll be updating the chapters way ahead of time there , so do check it out and follow me !!

Link - https://riyawrites06.stck.me/

Follow me on Instagram for constant updates and blurb reels.

User ID- riya_reddy_writes06

Link - https://www.instagram.com/riya_reddy_writes06

Firstly, I'm so sorry for the late update. 

I'm a little busy with my schedule and exams , so bear with me till the mid of March. I will try my best to keep updating whenever I find time. After the mid of march I will update regularly and  will start updating the other two stories also from April. 

Happy reading!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ekansh, Vihaan, Aarav, Ansh, Jay and Reyansh reached Goa at night so they just met everyone casually. All of them had mixed reactions, Aarushi and Rohan were super happy, the girls were  amused at their sudden arrival and the youngsters who knew the reason behind their arrival felt satisfied and happy that their plan was working. All of them decided to rest early after dinner, the guys because they were exhausted because of all their work and journey and the others because they were tired due to the dance practice for the sangeet. 

The next event was the Mehndi, the event was going to be held in the morning. 

It was being held in the garden of the resort, it was beautifully decorated. All the women, girls wore shades of green for the occasion. 

There were numerous counters where everyone including Isha, Meera Saanvi and Ara were getting their mehndi done when Rohan's friends walked up to them and started making small talk with the girls

"What is the significance of putting Mehndi ??" asked one of them.

"Mi kābōyē bharta mimalni enta premiste, me mehndi anta baaga bandu tundi" said Aarushi's grandmother and got busy with her work.