Chapter 26

Hey guys!!

I'm available on scroll stack, I'll be updating the chapters way ahead of time there , so do check it out and follow me !!

Link - https://riyawrites06.stck.me/

Follow me on Instagram for constant updates and blurb reels.

User ID- riya_reddy_writes06

Link - https://www.instagram.com/riya_reddy_writes06

I'm finally back,

It feels like it's been an eternity, doesn't it ??. I couldn't update due to my packed up schedule, so I apologize, but since I'm back I promise to give constant updates from now on. I'll be updating Entwined Royal Hearts as well as Whispers of the Heart simultaneously so do enjoy and lemme know your opinion.  

Happy reading!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though all of them were tired they got up at 6 AM for the next event, Haldi and decided to to rest right after the event, before the wedding.

Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara were dressed in yellow lehengas and similarly Ekansh, Vihaan, Aarav and Ansh were also dressed in yellow kurtas because of which the guys were in a very good mood but, suddenly their mood turned sour as they saw Rohan's friends were also wearing yellow Kurtas, it pissed them off.

"How dare they mam, this is just too much" said Ansh.

"They are just doing everything possible to impress the girls and woo them" said Aarav.

As the guys were whining the youngsters made their way to them and

Ishaan asked " what happened bhai ?? why does your mood seem sour?"

Dhruv continued before the guys could reply " Waise bhi inke mood tho har waqt karaab hi rahta hain na, usme konsi nayi bhaat hain" and started laughing and slowly the others also joined him which pissed them off even more.

(Translation - Their mood remains sour all the time, there is nothing new to it

The guys just gave them death glares and the next minute they just stopped laughing and inquired what had happened. At first the guys kept quiet but, couldn't keep it in any longer and blurted out that Rohan's friends were trying to twin with the girls and were wearing yellow kurtas to impress them.

All the youngsters started laughing out loud, the guys asked them to stop but, it seemed like they were going through a full on session of laughter yoga. The guys were about to leave but, the youngsters controlled themselves and stopped them.

Adithi who had tears in her eyes asked " Bhaiya which colour are you guys wearing ??"

"Yellow" said Ekansh, Vihaan, Aarav and Ansh replied in unison.

Adithi continued " What's the colour everyone around us are wearing ??"

The guys looked around and said " Yellow" in synchrony.

The youngsters started laughing and the realization hit Ekansh, Vihaan, Aarav and Ansh that it was haldi and everyone single person out there was wearing yellow and were twinning with each other. At that moment the guys just wanted to disappear into thin air but, soon the embarrassment faded away as everyone got involved into the event at hand and enjoyed themselves completely.