chapter one, page seven.

word count; 4845

-ktqxostriple bunnies

-ktqxos
triple bunnies.

It had been two weeks since Taehyung last seen the brothers. He truly believed that their small ice cream 'date' would bring them closer but they couldn't get closer if the brothers never showed up. For the first couple of days, Taehyung thought nothing of it but when it turned into a week then two weeks, he was worried. For a bit he wanted to show up at the brothers home but he didn't want to seem creepy.

Because the boys didn't show up, the bullying started up again. Mitsey wasn't physically bullying him anymore but she was mentally bullying him. At first it was taunting Taehyung about how the brothers weren't there to protect him. Then it started with his appearance, his weight and even his sexuality, which was confusing because he never came out to anyone but his family and Jimin and he knew Jimin would never say anything. So, Mitsey was just being an ass.

It did affect Taehyung a lot but he tried not showing it. He only let his feelings out when he was alone in his room.

It was now Thursday night and Taehyung was practically dying at work. He had worked way too long with no breaks, even though it was illegal that he was working this long without any breaks. He opened the grocery store at 5AM, and it was now 9PM. His body hurt, his feet were killing him and his back was killing him as well. He actually wanted to cry from the pain. He was now alone after his manager decided to leave him alone. He already knew that when he told his mom about this, she was so going to make a scene.

The store was closing very soon and luckily it seemed like this was going to be the last customer. Taehyung was in his own world as he started to clean the till and the counter. When he heard groceries being set down on the counter, it brought him back to the real world. Taehyung was scanning the items, not caring who ever it was but when he heard a gasp it made him look up, only to see Mrs. Jeon, Bora, the brothers mom. Taehyung was happy to see her and it seemed like she was happy to see him as well, "Oh, hi honey! how are you?" She started to put her bagged groceries in her cart, "Hi, Ma'am. Did you find everything you needed?" Taehyung was bagging her groceries while the need to ask her how the brothers were made him nervous.

When Taehyung was done and when Bora finished paying, taehyung just had to ask so he fished out the courage to ask, "Ma'am? How are the brothers? I-I haven't seen them at all in school and I was worried- so-so are the teachers of course because their work is getting far behind." While Taehyung was stuttering and being shy, Bora could only stand and smile. Taehyung reminded her of Jungkook. "Ah, they have been very sick! Jungkook tried making dinner for himself and his siblings and gave them all severe food poisoning." Taehyung had to bite back a smile at that.

Taehyung walked Bora out to her car while the two talked. Right when Taehyung was about to walk in, Bora stopped him though, "Hey! I know this is a lot to ask but..The boys miss you, I hear them talking about you a lot and they seem really down that they can't go to school. I've never seen them like this before..do you think you could possibly get their homework and missing work and maybe come over tomorrow? I'm sure that will really cheer them up..if not, that's okay! I won't tell the boys just in case you can't-" taehyung stopped her, "I can! I promise! I'll be there tomorrow..I miss them as well."