~1~

It was finally the day Y/n gets to go to Hogwarts. After years of being trapped up in your house and never seeing the outside world. The day had finally arrived that you get to go someplace new! You barely slept a wink the night before. You were just too excited. You jumped out of bed and took a quick shower before you ran downstairs just to see that no one was there. Your heart sank as you saw a note addressed to you.

"I'm so sorry that I couldn't be here to help you get ready for your big day but your father insisted that we leave early with your brother for a 'surprise' I will see you at the train station

~mom"

You feel a pit in your stomach at the thought of then leaving you for your brother. That twit has been getting special treatment since the day you both were born. Mom has always tried to be there for you but with how much she works you barely get to see her. You let out a sigh as you go grab all your stuff and head over to the station.

When you get to the station you look around confused not knowing where to go. You try to ask a couple people but they either ignore you or tell you the platform simply doesn't exist. You then run into a ginger boy causing you to fall and drop all your stuff. You rub your head immediately apologizing as he helps you up.

"No need to apologize. It's my fault for being in the way" he smiles. "I'm Fred by the way. Fred Weasley."

You smile as you look into his eyes. "Im Y/n."

"Y/n huh? I've never seen you around before is this your first time?" He ask you as he picks up your stuff for you.

"Is it that obvious?" You laugh as you move a strand of hair behind your ear.

Fred laughs too "just a little. I remember when I came here for the first time too. It can be a bit overwhelming."

"That's reassuring. I actually am kinda lost can you help me?"

Fred takes you and leads you over to the rest of his family. You rub your eyes thinking you are seeing double as Fred goes and stands next to someone.

"This is George, my twin brother!" He pushes him a little bit and introduces you to the rest of his family too.

"It's nice to meet you all." You say with a smile. "I'm Y/n!"

Molly was explaining how to get onto the platform by running at the wall. Your jaw drops and you look at her scared. "I have to do what?!?!?"

Fred places his hand on your shoulder and you look up at him. "It's not as bad as it sounds." He says reassuringly.

George then screams "Ya it's easy watch!" As he runs into the wall and disappears.

Ron looks over at the wall. "Bloody hell! Y/n I'll go if you go."

"Okay here goes nothing!" You say as you run towards the wall and magically coming out the other side followed by Fred and Ron.

Fred comes up next to you. "See I knew you could do it" he says with a laugh and a wink.

You look all around for your parents hoping they would say goodbye. You sigh as you get onto the train. You go and find an empty compartment to sit at when suddenly you hear a familiar voice.

"Mind if we join you beautiful?" You look up and it's Fred and George!

"I don't mind at all" you say smiling. You guys talk the whole way to Hogwarts getting to know each other really well.