~19~

Y/N's POV

I've been hiding from Lucius ever since I came back. Dobby has been bringing meals to my room for me. Bless his heart! I haven't seen anyone except for Dobby since that day but I had a bad feeling that that all was about to change.

It was Christmas Day and I haven't heard word from Fred since I left Hogwarts. I've been sending him letters but I haven't gotten any in return. Maybe he's too busy or maybe he forgot about me already. I'm not gonna lie it hurt me a little. He made me a promise.

Oliver on the other hand has been writing to me everyday. He's been telling me about how happy he is to be home but how he misses Hogwarts as well. I put on Oliver's sweater as I sent out a letter to him and Fred. I heard a knock on my door and jumped a little bit.

Dobby walked in. "Your presence is requested for presents Master Y/N." I shakes my head and got down to the same level as Dobby. "Dobby I've told you multiple times just Y/N is fine!" I give him a small smile as I walk downstairs. Reluctantly I walk to the Living room where the family is already gathered. I sat on the other side of the couch that Draco was sitting on. I didn't dare speak a word first and I avoided eye contact with anyone.

As we opened presents I realized how little my family actually knew about me. I was grateful to get anything at all but I got a bunch of things that just weren't me. Lucius got me a pink dress. I can't stand the color pink but it would look amazing on Hermione. Draco got me a little doll. I couldn't tell if it was a voodoo doll or what but it strangely looked like a female version of him. The one from Narcissa was the gift I was actually impressed with. She got me a new necklace! Mine was starting to fade from wearing it too much. It had a golden snitch on it and on the inside had my number engraved in it. I ran and hugged her! This necklace made my whole day!

I sat in front of Narcissa and she moved my hair out of the way and carefully takes off her old necklace that I've been wearing and carefully put on my new necklace. I felt very overwhelmed. Did Narcissa actually care? Was I finally getting my family's approval? Did my parents actually finally give a shit? I want holding my breath but things seemed like they were starting to look up.