14. PAIN

Pietro pulled my bag from my shoulder and flung it towards the exit door

Pietro pulled my bag from my shoulder and flung it towards the exit door. I went to leave but was stopped my Saint,

"AH AAH I don't think so." He laughed while touching knuckles with Pietro.

"So you never really told us, but where did you get your scar from? I mean we always ask but never get to the point of you actually telling us. So what happened? you were out partying like a slag and fell on your face." Rita assumed.

"Shurrup Rita that doesn't make sense, if she's out being a slag she's gonna get it in the arse not fall on her face," Sean voiced, "unless you were eager to get that dick." He laughed.

The rest just laughed while Romans face stayed as straight as it could.

"Well Sean, you won't ever get any with a dick this size." I said holding my fingers only slightly apart. The sniggers of Saint and Pietro filled the empty halls but Sean did not look amused, he came towards me and grabbed my wrist squeezing as his face turned colour. It had started to hurt but with being used to getting hit it didn't compare.

Roman pulled my arm so I was facing him now,

"So answer the question where did you get the scar? Did daddy hurt you?" He mouthed while faking a cry.

"Leave me alone, Roman let me go." I whispered fearing the spill of my tears.

"No but I wanna know, does Anna live with shitty parents?" He mimicked while everyone laughed.

"Well I would rather live with shitty parents than a low life like you who has no life whatsoever, I hope you look in the mirror and realise the type of scum.." Before I could finish Roman had grabbed me by my shoulders and slammed me against the wall of lockers causing every bone in my body to scream out in pain.

"You wanna watch what you say. Otherwise I'll have you taken care of." He declared with hatred.

"WHATS GOING ON HERE?" A teacher shouted from the end of the hall.

"NOTHING WE WERE JUST LEAVING!" Saint shouted back.

"Come on bro lets go." Pietro muttered to Roman, they all quickly left before anything could be said and my bag ended up outside with Romans' kick of fury. I really did get to him by saying that.

I didn't hesitate either. I quickly grabbed my bag and left rushing to get to Theo.

PRESENT:

It had been two weeks since that had happened but that didn't stop his group one bit. Every chance they got they would tease me and call me horrible names, the girls and Roman were the worst, yes Saint and Pietro never made it easy but compared to the rest they wouldn't attack me every chance they got. I had also realised that Saint and Pietro had started hanging separately from Roman and the rest. But I didn't want to concern myself with their drama so I continued the rest of my week with being late and dealing with the bullshit I had to. I mean it wasn't new. I've had this through all my years of college but never this bad.