23. SECRETS

"Oh her face, I've been waiting for this since the other day

"Oh her face, I've been waiting for this since the other day." Laya laughed, slumping on to the sofa, "This is a celebration well deserved, dinners on me and so is dessert." She shouted in excitement. Before I could shut the door two figures appeared, "Well I guess we're just in time then." Pietro and Saint emerged.

"No one invited you two so find your way back out the front door." Laya pitched highly while eyeing them evilly.

"Oh come on, we deserve a celebration too. The only way this plan succeeded was due to Saint, otherwise there was no way Lisa's ass was gonna meet that bench." Pietro voiced, as he finished speaking my hand met his shoulder in a slap,

"Why don't you announce it to the whole building then pietro?" I spoke while Laya burst out sniggering, "I agree we need to give creds where its due so saint thank you for helping us but I don't agree with the inviting you two to spend the evening here." Both boys slumped their shoulders and dropped the looks on their faces.

"What? I wouldn't mind but I don't need Roman and the others finding other reasons to make my life hell." I told them.

"Yh you gotta be real, Roman wont stop if he finds out you spent the evening here rather than with him and his little bitches." Laya sighed, pushing herself off the sofa and pulling up her hair.

"Oh come on, he won't know." Pietro begged, "And plus we've been trying to get them to stop."

"What got you both to stop? In a matter of I don't know a week you both stopped saying things to me, defending me on multiple occasions and I'm starting to wonder what possessed you both." I listed without a breath.

"Well that's a good question." Pietro pointed out, turning his head to look at Saint.

"We realised we were stupid and pathetic like you said, we took a look in the mirror and understood exactly what you were talking about. We are scum and.."

"Wait I didn't mean that for you two that was for Roman. Plus you two werent always as bad as he was." I looked over at Laya and we both decided to let them stay.

"You guys can stay, shut the door and make sure you keep those gobs shut." Laya called while pulling out a bunch of menus.

We all sat in our living room when Laya slammed down a bunch of takeaway menus.

"Have you never heard of food delivery apps?" Saint commented.

"No I haven't actually. I like to do it the traditional way when you pick up a phone and tell them you're order. So these are the menus I have, so choose before I choose for you." She demanded sitting back and getting comfortable.

Saint and Pieteo exchanged looks before picking up the pile of menus and flicking through them.

"Right we've decided, we're getting Pizza. Saints calling so tell him your orders." Pietro quickly spoke, volunteering Saint. He earned a nasty glare from Saint before shrinking in his seat.