Chapter 9

Taehyung was crying his heart out while blowing his nose on his mate's shirt....making Suga scrunch his nose but what can he say to his kit… he will start crying even more if Suga dares to utter a word saying 'You have changed , you don't love me anymore'... after crying for legit half an hour....he wiped his tears and took a little break to drank his strawberry juice and after getting his energy back he again started crying his heart out "Stop crying... Appa only said you should be more careful and not leave any place unannounced... Why are you behaving like you have got beaten up?" The leader asked as he knows very well his mate is full of drama...

They were all sitting in the living room... Trying to play board games…"You don't understand my pain....you are the biggest meanie" saying that he started crying harder "ice-cream" he said in between in between his sobs "chocolates , candy floss and a solo tour around our pack and i will stop crying" saying that he started crying out loudly while glancing at his mate to make sure that his cries are working or not

"No" Suga stood up "No" pulled Taehyung up "No" turned him around "and Big no... Go to the room and sleep" he nudged his mate in the direction of their bedroom…Taehyung started wiggling around his mate's hold but of no use "common i am your mate you have to listen to me or...or i will cry more loudly" Suga picked Taehyung up in his arms... "That goes both ways and last time I checked... You don't listen to me at all so, why do I have to listen to you? And let's see what type of cry will get out of your throat once we will get into the room"

Taehyung hid his face in his mate's embrace and said in a voice over a whisper "Hyungie please let me go out alone for once....?" He asked in a voice over a whisper..... before meeting his mate Taehyung was a free bird....who use to roam around his pack freely....yes he wasn't allowed to do many things but he being a rebellious child never listened to them....but after being here he agrees that he got all the love he could ever wish for but at the same time they never allow him to go out alone or do all those silly activities he use to do in his pack…."Okay" Suga said and put Taehyung down... He took a step back and gestured to the younger male to go…

Others looked at their leader with wide eyes... As if he has said something forbidden... "Hyung- '' Namjoon was about to say something but Suga motioned him to stop... "Go" Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes....at first he started jumping like an excited little kid but then realisation hit him he looked at Suga and tried to read his face "you're not saying it angrily , are you?" The older male had no such expression on his face…

"No, I am not saying it angrily... it is weird that you seek permission from me or others to go somewhere... I know we are protective but you don't have to ask any of us... Just tell us where you are going so that we stay informed about your whereabouts" he stated with a shrug…"Are you sure like you are really giving me the permission right?" He asked to be super ultra pro max sure… Suga rolled his eyes and cupped Taehyung's face before leaving a soft and slow kiss "Go... But be back in one hour and don't go out of the pack's boundary"

"I promise i promise i promise....thank you i love you....bye" he said in one breath before running out of the room and successfully falling out of nowhere....but he immediately got up gave them a cheesy smile before running away..

Suga sighed deeply... He doesn't want to restrict Taehyung from anything but it is dangerous for someone so clumsy like his mate to roam around without any protection...  However, he can feel how frustrated it is for the teenager to stay under tight security... It was his Appa who told him that Taehyung deserves his freedom... Too much love and care can also suffocate a person... Let him enjoy his life... Just like others... He was in deep thoughts when Hoseok's voice brought him back to reality... "How much do you bet on Taehyung getting at least 20 bruises in one hour?" Other three men thought for a minute...