Chapter 16

Yoongi watch the younger's fading figure before he went back to home... After 30 mins, Jimin arrived with food and noticed Jungkook laying on Wonwoo's lap as they were on the couch in SeokJin's room... Benefits of private room... He placed the food on the table and started unpacking it...

There were millions of questions running in both of their minds... They wanted to talk and take it all out of their system but had no idea how and from where to start...

That's when Wonwoo asked... "What is bothering you both?" He brought ramen closer to his younger son's mouth... Both the teenagers gave him a confused look making Wonwoo sigh... "You are my kids... I can read you both like an open book... So tell me what is it... Maybe I can help... I am not that old, you know" Both jikook looked at each other....all their thoughts are just killing them....they can't figure out what to do they need an advice....and there is no one in this world they trust more than their adoptive parents....after giving each other a reassuring nod they "we love our mate but we can't be with them" they both said in union….Wonwoo hummed and made Jimin eat the fish cake... It is something he always do... Whenever they eat together, the first bite of the food goes to Jungkook, then Jimin, followed by Jin and lastly Wonwoo eats...

"Is it because of the promise you made to your Eomma and Appa?" Jikook nodded with a sad pout...

"You know that even if you both are good at studies, you are still dumb when it comes to life? You guys made a promise to never shift... When was it not to be with your mate? I am sure if you explain that you both don't want to ever shift in your wolf form, they will respect your decision... And if they can't... I don't think they are the right mates for my babies"

Both jikook looked at him being dumbfounded.... and looking at them for a legit minute they both facepalmed themselves "we are indeed dumb...what should we do now?" They both asked in union while looking at their dad with hopeful eyes…

Wonwoo sighed... "Talk to them... It always helps... Make them understand your situation... They don't need to know everything... Just the part that you have made a promise not to shift... I think your friend, Taehyung is his name? You told me that he doesn't shift or your don't actually know if he is a wolf or not... Then why are you both so scared? Be with your mates... When your Appa and I found out about us being mates we were guled to one another all the time and I even-ouch" a pillow landed on his face "don't go in details" Jin growled from his bed... His sleep was broken when Jimin entered into the room and he heard everything... Gosh, he is so Proud of his husband

"Sorry baby" he poured to which jin rolled his eyes and spread his arms for his babies to come "i can't believe my babies grown so fast....once things gets settle down invite them home...i want to make sure if they even deserve you or not" they both chuckled but nodded "and you" jin glared at his husband "i hope you didn't dared to eat without me did you?" To which Wonwoo vigorously shook his head "do i wanna die?hell no" saying that he immediately came forward and placed a spoon full of goodies in front of his dearest husband…

Jimin and Jungkook watched their parents and a big smile got settled on their faces... They feel so lucky to have parents like Wonwoo and Jin... Both of them sat on the couch and watched Wonwoo kissing SeokJin's face making the latter giggle softly... They pulled out their phones and texted their respective mates...

Duckie 🐥: Hey! Can we meet tomorrow? After college at '7 Heaven cafe'??

Giggles: H-hi... I am sorry for running away like that... I promise it will never happen again... Can we please meet after college? Maybe at the park or somewhere??? 🥺

Too their surprise they immediately got their replies

My Seokie 😍💜: sure...can't wait to kiss you again😘

Gummy💘: who stutters in text but okay...only if you promise me that you will tell me to why you can't be my mate

Both of them typed an 'okay' to their respective mates and leaned back on the couch while closing their eyes... big smile never disappeared from their lips...

Wonwoo and Jin were looking at their babies with same happiness... "They grew up really fast" Jin whispered, earning a nod in return from his husband... "Yeah..."

________

"-and when I got in the restroom, they were kissing each other... Jiminie Hyung denied saying 'it is not what it looks like' but Hobi hyungie said 'it is exactly what it looks like' ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so happy for them" Taehyung was telling everything to Suga while sitting on the older's lap... The alpha chuckled and pecked Taehyung's nose...

"You are really something else, Kit" Taehyung snuggle closer to him and pecked his lips "i know..." He hugged his mate like koala and started graning his ass against his mate's cock "so now can be make our baby? please" he said as seductively as possible… "I can't handle two babies at the same time" Suga said, he attacked Taehyung's neck and started leaving open mouth kisses while caressing his puckered buds... The Alpha can't describe in words how divine Taehyung's body is... How did he got so lucky to have a beauty like him…And a single sensual touch from his mate is more than enough to make him a moaning mess...

"common you know that i am mature....i really can handle one....either agree or...or i will cry on the top of my lungs" saying that his eyes already turned teary Suga pulled away from Taehyung's neck and looked straight in those watery orbs... "Do it..." There was a challenge in the Alpha's red eyes... "just remember that the louder you cry... The harder I will fuck you... Let's see who wins" Taehyung rolled his eyes and his tears vanish immediately

"nevermind...but you can fuck me hard though...if you fuck me raw I can be pregnant to its a win for me" he concluded with a wink….Suga flicked Taehyung's forehead... "You can get pregnant if I will knot you... It doesn't have to do anything with raw or prep... My smartly stupid Kit" the started rubbing his nose in the younger's neck making him giggle from tickly feeling

"yahh... okay now stop talking and fuck me....i am needy...but before that what is knot again?" Taehyung asked showing his most innocent doe eyes "umm I will explain you some other time... Or even better, will show you when time is right" the older male smirked and removed Taehyung's clothes in one go... And once again the night turned full of passion and love making for the couple….

*No Proofread *