6

"when we're old and have to leave the earth, ill still remember all ive learned. from you."

Everleighs POV-

I woke up to my head pounding. Fuck. How much did I drink last night? I look around and notice I'm not in Bills room. Where am I? I turn to my right and see Tom sleeping. Hes so precious..

I get up and notice I'm not in what I was wearing last night. I'm in one of Tom's XXL shirts. Ugh.

I walk over to the bathroom. I look rough. I turn on the shower taking my clothes off. I take my hair down and hop into the shower.

I start to wash my hair with Toms 2in1 shit. It smells real good but it makes my hair feel disgusting. As I'm washing my hair I hear someone walk into the bathroom.

"Who is it?" I ask. "Its just me.." Tom says. "Okay." I say back. I turn around to rinse out my hair and close my eyes. I hear the shower curtain open. "Tom. What are you doing?" I ask laughing. "Showering?" He says chuckling.

I turn around and see him staring at my body.

Toms POV-

I step into the shower. "Tom. What are you doing?" Everleigh says laughing. "Showering?" I say chuckling back. I watch her as she washes the soap out of her hair. Admiring her and her body.

Shes so beautiful. I hope she really meant what she said last night. She turns back around catching me looking at her. She smiles and comes closer to me.

I stare into her beautiful brown eyes. "Can you wash my back..?" She asks. I nod as she turns back around. As I'm washing her back she quickly turns around and kisses me. "Before you say anything... I did mean what I said last night.." She says quietly.

I smile and kiss her. She smiles and grabs the 2in1 bottle and puts some on her hands. Lathering it before putting it on the top of my head. I watch her as shes washing my hair.

"Go into the water my love." She says rubbing my arm. "My love?" I say blushing. She laughs and nods. I go into the water and she massages my scalp getting all of the soap out. I wash my body, and she washes my back.

Everleighs POV-

I turn the water off and open the shower curtain. "AH!" I scream seeing Bill leaning on his hip with his arms crossed. "You could've told me about this whores!" Me and Tom look at eachother covering our private parts. "You know damn well you don't needa be covering anything Everleigh." He says laughing.

I start laughing with him and so does Tom. "Okay Bill get the fuck out." Tom says seriously. Bill rolls his eyes and walks out. I grab us towels from the closet. I hand Tom his towel. I walk out of the bathroom and see Simone. Outside of Toms room.

I sigh. "Hey Ms. Simone.." I say awkwardly. She gives me a warm smile. "Hey honey! So.. you and Tom?" She says smirking. I laugh and nod. "Yes ma'am. I mean I think so.. TOM-" Before I could finish I hear a "Yes Mom! We are a thing." From Tom.

"Thank god its you and not any of those whores he brings home." She says walking away. I laugh and walk into Toma room. I go to his closet and grab a shirt and sweatpants. I lay on his bed on my stomach and sigh. I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm with Tom.

I mean.. he should be happy cause I'm kindve famous now I guess. As I lay on my stomach I feel someones hand moving up and down on my back. I look up and see Tom. "Hi." He says smiling. I smile back and put my head back down.

He lays down next me and pushes me closer spooning me. As we lay there in silence. He kisses my shoulder. I lay there thinking how this even happened. How did I like Tom? I mean I always have but.. I've always ignored the feeling hoping it would go away.

I try to get up but feel him tug me back into bed. I get my phone out and open out my book I had to read before tomorrow for school.

I start to read and notice him reading along too. He kisses my forehead and puts his head back. I look at him with his eyes closed trying to fall asleep. I don't say anything. I just admire his features. I put my phone away and rest my head on his chest.

I figured he's already sleeping so I attempt to cuddle into his arms. I realize he's not sleeping when he wraps his arms around. Accepting my embrace.

"I love you" He says quietly.

"I love you too."