7

Everleighs POV-

I wake up with Tom still holding on to me. I quietly move Toms arms and get up to find my phone and check the time.

I find my phone and see that its 9:30 PM and A LOT of texts from my mom.

Mom <3

-Everleigh where are you?

-Look at the articles made about you.

-Is that how you really want yourself?!

-You are not my daughter.

I look at my phone in shock and confusion. What articles?

I look on the news and see a picture of Tom and I at the club dancing. Why is she so mad? Its not even bad. I scroll down and see another picture of Tom and I kissing. "Welp.." I said out loud.

I put my phone down and walk over to Bills room. "Bill..?" I say quietly. "Hey bitch come in." He says on his phone. I laugh. "So.. you and Tom now? Never would've seen that coming to be honest.." He says smiling. "Yeah.. neither did I." I shrug.

I look around. "Did you see those articles?" Bill said. I nodded. " My moms pissed. I don't know why though. Shes never here." I look down. "Well.. your moms kind of a bitch so." Bill says in an annoyed tone.

I giggle and grab the joint on his dresser. "Did you hear that Khloé got pregnant? By fucking COLIN?!" Bill says with his eyes wide open. I choke while taking a hit of the joint by his window. "Are you being dead ass? Like for real?" I ask. He nods slowly. "Honestly it was bound to happen. They were always all up on each other during school." I say shrugging.

He laughs and takes the joint. "Ugh. We have school tomorrow." He says blowing out smoke. "I have an English test." I say whining. "Did you study?" He asks. "Bitch no? Who do you think I am?" I say giving him a jokingly dirty look.

After talking for an hour or so we both get tired. I hug Bill and walk back over to Toms room.

I walk in and see that Toms not in the bed. I walk towards the bathroom and open the door. Still nothing. Where the fuck is this man?

I then walk downstairs and remember they have a basement. I run around the downstairs trying to find the door.

Finally! I open the door and immediately hear an electric guitar. I quickly close the door and cover my ears. I walk down the stairs and see Tom playing.

I grab headphones and put them on and sit down. He doesn't even notice me. I sit down and watch him play. Damn. He's good. As he plays he finally looks up.

He quickly stops. "Oh.. hey." He says smiling. "You know.. you are actually amazing at playing. You could like start a band or something." I say tilting my head. He shrugs. "I mean I would but who would sing? Who would be the drummer? Who would play the bass guitar?" He says looking down.

I get up and sit next to him and grab his hand to place it on my thigh. " I mean.. Bill could sing..? And your little friend Georg can be the bass guitarist. I've heard him play before he's pretty good. And you know Gustav? The one at school? He plays drums." I say.

He looks at me and smiles. "You're a genius." He says. I smile and kiss him. He kisses back while his hand still on my thigh.

He pulls back. "Is Bill still up?" He asks. "No, he just went to bed." He nods. "Did you know Khloé got pregnant by Colin?" I say.

Toms jaw drops. "Deadass?" He says. I nod and laugh. He shrugs. "It was eventually going to happen so.. " I say looking down. He laughs and lays his head on my thighs.

I looks down and him and smile.
"So whens your next show?" He says while looking up at me."I think this weekend. I'm opening the show too!" I say smiling.

He smiles. "Good." He says. I nod. He stands up and grabs my hand. "I'm tired again.." He says blankly while dragging me up to his room.

Toms POV-

We get up to my room. I push her on the bed and lay on top of her. "Tom..we should go to bed. We have school tomorrow." She says while playing with one of my dreadlocks. "Okay fine." I say rolling my eyes.

She scoffs "Okay sassy pants. Lets calm down." She says while rolling her eyes. I laugh.

Before I knew it I was asleep in her arms.