New Neighbors

"Is that everything?" Finney asked as he looked his sister & best friend.

"I think so." Gwen said before turning to the boy in the bandana.

"Yeah, we're done unpacking." Robin said as he casually leaned against the wall.

"Great!" The curly hair boy spoke as he clapped his hands in satisfaction.

The trio than went & sat down before watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Finney, despite seeing this multiple times, hid behind Robin as he was in his dark blue sweater & a pair of jeans while eating popcorn. His best friend wore a brown T-shirt & a pair of sweatpants, sitting casually & unbothered by the world with his hair in a low Ponytail. Gwen bounced on her seat in excitement in her red sweater & jeans, almost matching with her older brother. All was well until the doorbell rang.

"1, 2, 3 not it!" They yelled at the same time.

Robin groaned before answering the door. When the opening, it revealed an 18 year old boy with auburn hair & blue eyes who wore green + blue long sleeve striped shirt with jeans. He was holding stuff in his arms, a gift basket. It had some fruits, apple pie & some home essay. The black haired boy could tell that this guy was his neighbor.

"Uh, hey, I'm Randy Meeks & my mom noticed that you guys are our neighbors so she made this basket for you but had to go to work."

Robin hums in response as he eyed him cautiously. "Is any of it drugged?"

Randy blinked in surprise & shook hid head. "No, why would it be drugged?"

Before answering, the Blake siblings rushed over. "Who's this?" Finney asked.

"Randy Meeks. "

"Cool, I'm Gwen, & this is my brother, Finney, & our friend, Robin. "

"Nice." Randy spoke before hearing the movie in the background. "Are you guys watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre?"

"Yeah, I see your a man of culture." Robin said, being a bit more relaxed.

"Of course, that movie is one of the few good horror movies that is currently out." Randy said with a grin.

The bandana boy looked at his best friends before seeing them both nod their heads & turned back to him. "Wanna watch it with us?"

Randy grins. "H*ll yes!"

Soon, the group watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Randy shared Gwen's enthusiasm to the movie so the both of them chatted a bit through it. Robin saw this more than a million times so he didn't had a problem with it. Finney did too, but still hiding behind his best friend, who also didn't mind this. It was safe to say, the group had made their first new friend.
______________________________________
Sorry for the wait everyone, I've been a bit busy lately. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this book, please feel free to comment on it. Thank you for reading & stay safe!

This chapter has 475 words.