New Students? Or New Suspects?

"Do we have to go to school?" Robin groaned, not wanting to deal with annoying people.

"Yes, yes we do, I already registered us in."

"But Finney, wwwwwhhhhhyyyyyy?" Gwen whined.

"Because we need an education, besides, don't you guys want to go to college?"

" . . . I suppose so." Gwen huffs.

Finney looked at the shorter boy with an raised eyebrow. "Robin?"

" . . . Not really-"

"You don't want to prove Moose wrong?"

"Of course I do, & I suppose I like spending more time with you." Robin said as he pretended to think about it.

Finney's cheeks got slightly rosy when those words were spoken. However, before anyone noticed, the trio saw a few police cars at the school. They were confused, was this a normal occurrence. Despite not wanting to, Robin drove over to find out what was happening. They got out of the car & saw Randy.

"Hey Randy, why is there a bunch of ransom police over?" Gwen asked.

"Casey Becker got murdered on Saturday, looking as if she was a victim in a horror movie. "Randy revealed.

"Ah h*ll nah, I'm not dealing with this sh*t-"

"If we leave now, the police might suspect us." Finney reasoned with him as he put a hand on his shoulder.

". . . I wish you weren't right . . . Fine, let's get this over with. "

They soon all went inside the school. Everyone who worked at school talked with the police. All of the students who attended were questioned. The police were respectful when it was Gwen's turn, as she was known for her dreams helping the police. Robin, on the other hand, didn't exactly get along with them.

"Look, I just got here with my friends yesterday, & you guys are already acting as if I'm the one who killed her."

"Well, you could've-"

"What proof? Hmm? Why would I kill some random girl I don't know, you can literally ask of my friends what I was doing with them yesterday. "

"We're just trying to solve a case, don't act like this is all about you, besides, we know you're history with the police."

"What history? You mean the type where I reported that there might have been some old man following me places & none of those dipsh*ts did anything about it? The same old man that kidnapped me & my best friend? Yeah, those idiots only solved the case is because of Gwen, which reminds me, you better have witness protection for Gwen & Finn, unlike you, I'm not afraid of taking matters into my own hands to protect the people I care about. " Robin said in a icy tone.

"Is that a threat?" The chief asked with a cross look.

A younger officer with dark brown hair & a mustache spoke before the situation can go further. "Thank you Mr. Arellano, we'll see what we can do about the witness protection. "

Robin looked at him before noticing his name tag & stared into his eyes. "I'll hold you to it, Officer Dewey." He than walked out, leaving the room in silence.
______________________________________
Thank you all for reading & being patient. Please don't be a silent reader, comments are appreciated. This book his collaborated with Deadpoololdskool.

Word Count: 530