The text

Riyah was chilling at her favourite cafe (cafe au board de la baie)
-?? : "Yo , riyah !" A man yelled from a distance. Recognising his ugly ass face .
Riyah : "How are ya Ronan ? 
Ronan : "As always a queen"
Ronan : "Did you hear about the new app in town ri ??
Riyah : "Nah man , I'd rather stay away from those. The people weird are weird as fuck on there."
Ronan : "Nah gurl ! The app is good as hell !! You gotta try it"
Riyah : "Now which one are you talking about??"
Ronan : " What you serious ? Im trying to convince you for it and you've got no fucking idea about it ? "
Riyah : "I thought you're talking about Instantgram."
Ronan : "Damn you're clueless as hell aren't you ?"
Riyah : "Go ahead and bark about that app"
Ronan : " Anything for you mami"
Riyah : "Ayy not here."
Ronan : "Ahhh I was kidding !!"
They start chuckling .
Ronan : "I met my big dick guy through it"

Ronan is the kinda guy who starts but does not end his chats .  He keeps on talking about how the app is great and what not . But riyah has the talent to block out people's words if they start irritating her .

As ronan was going on and on about his big dick guy and about Andrea's fake boobs , he looked at the time and freaked out because he was late for something he didn't wanna say .
Ronan : "Okay gurl ! I'm gonna go , i gotta um-m that thing ."
Riyah : "Yeah - Yeah , we all know where you're going . You need your daily dose of vitamin D" "Am I right or am I right ?"
Ronan : "You got me . Byee gotta go."
Ronan leaves and riyah finally gets to enjoy her coffee which has now gone cold . As she sips the cold bitter mess she kept thinking about her work .
Hours later , at home . She was working on a project that was not a part of her happiness .
Riyah was constantly distracted from her work . So to distract herself even more like a very smart and determined person she downloaded the app ronan was going on about .
The net was slow and her distracted ass was sleepy so she took a nap (no offence riyah)
A *ting* woke her up . She opened the app and filled out all of those stoobid things .
The next she knew , she was swiping profiles left and right .
Riyah's pov : "Damn man these profiles are people who want love .... who's looking for love on here ? Its a hookup app for Christ's sake!" (She was frustrated after hours of swiping profiles) .
And then she comes across an id. The username was weird but the photos . Ooff . That man was a snack .
"Damn .  'yourtwinkmason' you look like you need me in your life."
She swipes him . Surprise surprise he was online too .
Mason found riyah's profile intersting , mysterious . It just said "hi , i am riyah . I'm a dominatrix and enjoy it .
He was thinking about whether or not to  text riyah back .... (He's an overthinker .)(Us brother us . )
His intrusive thoughts won and he texted her back . Instant regret kicked in ....
Riyah was half asleep when she got his text , she sat up and opened it immediately .
They both were too excited and nervous at the same time ! Together they texted each other saying:
Riyah : Hey ?
Mason : You up ?
And were flustered with the timing .
Riyah : Yeah , I'm up
Mason : hey
Riyah : You must've seen my profile already but I'll introduce myself . I'm Riyah .
Mason : Yep , i saw your profile. You don't talk much ?
Riyah : Has become an habit of mine ...
Mason : Maybe you'll talk to me then ?
Riyah : Maybe but you don't know me.
Mason : Yes , i definitely know you .
Riyah : That's close to impossible .
Mason : Nah its easy ! You're looking for a rebound .
Riyah : what ? No . If I were to choose a rebound it definitely won't be you .
Mason : Is that a compliment or an insult Ms. Dominatrix ?
Riyah : Definitely a compliment . But you're free to choose .
Mason : Wanna meet up ?
Ri was shocked and turned on at the same time . (Idk how that's possible)
She liked the way mason was straight forward and would definitely give him a reward for it .
Riyah : Sure .
Mason : ?
Riyah : Be ready by 6 I'll come get you .
Mason : Yes ma'am Roger that !
Riyah : Hahaha cute .
Mason : Are we flirting miss riyah ?
Riyah : Maybe we are , maybe we aren't .
Riyah : I'll pick you up tomorrow . Bye .
Mason : Yep .
Although the conversation was dry as fuck . The feelings were piping hot . They both couldn't wait to meet up and have a good time .

              ~ Skip to the next day ~