The night 1

After getting a gist of her scent again mason was turned on but to his disappointment she had just come to take the keys .....

"Man she really does know how to keep someone on their toes!" He sighs frustrated .

That's when a thought struck him ...
What if riyah never really wanted sex ? What if she's a serial dater ?
Nahh . I mean it could be but ... i don't know what to think about right now .
Let's just head to bed man ... i really wanted to have sex right now .. its fucking Friday for christ's sake . No offence god .
Saying this he walks towards the bathroom .

He was stopped in his tracks by a sound *knock* *knock* *knock* . Someone was knocking really hard on his door .
He turned around dashing towards the kitchen to pick up a knife , the knocking continued violently .

To see who it was , he peeped through the peephole and saw riyah knocking the door in a restless manner .

He opened the door . Riyah barged inside the house as fast as she could (which was pretty fast ....)
She grabbed Mason's waist , pulling him closer to herself .
The door was slammed so hard  that it closed on its own .

She kissed him hungrily . Before any words could spill out of mason's mouth , she shut him up with her lips .
They kissed for what felt like hours .

Mason would look away for air ..
But , riyah would pull him back in , grabbing his neck harsher everytime .

The air was heavy with lust . They both broke the sparking hot kiss to catch their breaths .

"Y-you have hell of a-a .. stamina ri!"
He huffs tired .
"And you gotta improve that shit stamina of yours."
"Noted ! ma'am!" He huffs impatiently . They chuckle.

Riyah sits on the couch and says :

"Now , come here sweetheart."
She commanded mason . Her voice has authority that mason doesn't remember giving her . He replied
"I'll come there when I damn want to!"
Riyah looks at him with her very fuckable expression tapping her thigh while he melts and drags himself over to her

Mason slowly walked over to the couch . Breathing slower and deeper .
He was excited and nervous at the same time .

He did not know what riyah would ask for ... what if she asks me to lick her toes ?
She was wearing boots . Her toes are gonna be sweaty as fuck . I'm not playing that bro he thought to himself .

When mason goes to sit on the couch , she spanks him hard and loud . He jolts in pain and a moan escapes his mouth .

"Ngghhh!!"

"Did I give you the permission to sit down?"
"You disobedient bitch."

"Nggh" he touches his bottom .I've never felt this kind of pain . But why am I feeling so good ?! I must be a big pervert for feeling this that too while she's insulting me !!

"Answer me !"

"Did I give you permission?"

"No ri"
She spanks me again !

"Ahhngh!" I get a tear in my eye .

"Its Master for you."

"Yes Master"

"Good."

"Now , what punishment would you like?"

"Huh ? Why will I get a punishment Master?"

"You embarassed me so much today darling. You're asking for a punishment!"

"I'm sorry Master."

She pulls mason on to her lap and kisses his shoulder .

"Now tell me , how are you going to pay me back sweetheart ?"

"I- " he stutters

"I-ll do anything for you master"
He looks back at riyah with his doe eyes and rubbing more into her lap .

Mason was trying his best to seduce me . It was very cute if you ask me .
The boy is so fragile . If I push him more he'll break  . Let's just stop it for today . Simple vanilla sex . - riyah thought to herself .

That's when mason stands up to turn around and sit on riyah's lap more comfortably .
He exhales satisfyingly .

This actions gets riyah all turned on .
She lowers his hips more into her lap ,
Riyah was getting impatient at this point . To her surprise mason started grinding on her .
Going harder and harsher each movement .

It was basically humping at this point .
Riyah spanking him and him letting out his delicious moans was a continuous process .

This went on filling the room with moans and they didn't stop until they came .

"Soooo , how do you want it ??"
Mason asked

"Eh?"

"I mean you want me to ride you or are you gonna ride me?"

"The nights long , we'll see."

"The nights long just like the strapon you brought back from your car ??"

"Longer , actually ."

"Wow ... Didn't think you'd reply to that."

"I'd always reply for you sweetheart "
She smirks making mason more flustered than ever  .