The night 2

Mason was flustered and a bit embarassed by riyah's answer  .
He covered his face with his hands , only giving riyah more power , she smirks .

Mason attempts to stand up from her lap but she pulls him even closer . Chest to chest , breathing harder by the minute  .
It was almost suffocating .....

"So , you tell me .. what do you wanna do first ? Want me to peg you , jerk you off , suck you , ride you ?"
Riyah asks in a straight forward manner .
"And fyi my stamina is very very high. Choose wisely darling ."

"Are you challenging me ri ?"

"What do you think ?"

"I think you are challenging me!"

"Maybe . Maybe not ?" She says in an attempt to push his buttons .

This angers mason a bit (she succeeded) .

"Well then suck me off . Let's see how long it takes for you to make me cum ."

"Mhmm is that a challenge ?"

"Maybe it is .. maybe it isn't .. idk . You tell me ."

She pulls him closer and pecks him ..
Leaving mason a bit shocked at her actions .

Riyah flips him over on the couch and unzips his pants , removing them while holding an intense eye contact , making mason shiver with how wet he was getting .

She then playfully bites his hard on ... Mason moans softly .

She licks him from over his underwear , making him shiver and impatient for her .

After a few seconds mason gives up and tell riyah to suck him off and removed his underwear quickly , seeing him and his restless actions .
She loved it .

She licks him , sucking every inch. Making sure that he will never feel this kind of pleasure with anyone .

Moaning with ecstasy he holds riyah's head with his hands pushing his cock deeper into her mouth
"m-mmhh" he voice gets muffled (for obvious reasons)

Mason thought he was pushing riyah to her limits but he was proved wrong , when riyah starting playing with his hole .

She spits on her finger and applies it to soften his hole , when she suddenly inserted 2 fingers at once shocking mason and making him cum violently .

He came hard and alot .

"Pent up were you ?" Riyah says gulping all the cum .

"Woah woah ri !! Did you swallow it ?!" Shocked mason asks .

"Yea , you're quite delicious shortcake"

"Huh ?? What ri spit it out !"

"Why ? It was tasty and a bit sweet"

"Oh my gosh man."

"But .. you came only when I put my fingers in your hole huh ? You like being fucked that much shortcake ?"

He hesitated but answered in a seductive voice and said -
"Yes I do , fuck me.."

He lays down on the floor and opens his legs .

Riyah felt a shiver down her spine . She smirks and licks her lips seductively .

"Open your legs for me sweetheart."
She whispers and places her hand on his waist .
Mason opens his legs and Riyah starts kissing his feet and works her way up to his chest .

She takes off his top and starts to lick and suck every crevice of his body .
She sucks and leaves hickeys all ober him while her fingers ruin him more and more by the moment .

Mason cums and moans , the room was filled with a sweet smell of them .
Mason had enough of all the licking .

Frustrated he sits up and starts pulling at riyahs clothes .
She takes it off for him . He does the exact things riyah did to him  .
Licking and sucking all over her , making her wet from his saliva .
He starts biting her , leaving marks and making Riyah flinch with every bite .

He slightly picks her up and gets in a 69 position .
They start going at each other wild , moan loudly and cum .

Riyah gets up and .....

Author's note:  Sorry for the very late upload of this chapter .
I was busy with the exams and stuff . Hope y'all enjoy this chapter and I'll be publishing the next part in 2 days .
Thank you for reading doobies . Enjoy !