Prologue

In a lifeless land, a raven flies towards a skeleton remain to search for food. It quickly flies away when a young woman in a hood sprints through the lifeless path, staff in her hands and occasionally tripping and looking around her shoulder, as if she's being chased by something, or someone. It's revealed to be a knight with black golden armor and a menacing aura, riding a horse with the same dark presence that was walking on the air.

The steed runs at the Black Knight's command as he pulls out a sword that seemed to be made of dragon scales and darkness, and made a slash of darkness at the sky. Before long, hundreds if not thousands of knights and monsters made of shadow emerge from the slash and surround the hooded woman, who stops mid track and looks around to see that she can't escape. Looking at the Black knight approaching her, the two gaze a mutual sight of fear in one, and hatred in the other. The young woman's fearful face becomes a determined one as she grips her staff tightly and slams it to the ground, creating Merlin's Circle and a shockwave that sends them stumbling and unable to stop her from her incantation.

 The young woman's fearful face becomes a determined one as she grips her staff tightly and slams it to the ground, creating Merlin's Circle and a shockwave that sends them stumbling and unable to stop her from her incantation

"Matière, Éléments, Transformation et Esprit. Temps, Mouvement, Ombre et Lumière. O brave knights, pure as light, heed my call!"
The symbols in the circle began glowing and bursted a light that combined and pierced the sky. And a blue hedgehog comes falling down from it, along with a black one, a red echidna, a lavender cat, a grey hedgehog and a green hawk, followed with a basket and a few foods from inside of it.

The blue hedgehog was none other than Sonic himself, the fastest thing alive, along with his friends, and he faceplants on the ground. He quickly got up and began running around with the basket in hand, trying to catch the food before they hit the ground.

The Ultimate Lifeform, Shadow, crashed on his back and had the wind knocked out of him, while Knuckles, the Guardian of the Master Emerald lands on his head and gets it stuck on the ground.
Blaze, the Princess of the Sol Empire stood gracefully on her feet, with a traumatized look on her face and Silver, the time-traveling hedgehog, landed on his feet with his psychokinesis.
Jet, the Babylonian leader, got his board slammed upwards and he stumbled on his face, muffled screaming as Sonic throws himself to catch a falling chilli dog, but Shadow chaos controlled and caught it for him, with an unamused face as his blue counterpart sighs in relief before he let go of the chilli dog and it landed on his hand.

"Hey. Where are we?"
Sonic looks around at his surroundings, noticing that they're not in Green Hill Zone anymore. Shadow scans the area and realizes that they're in a completely different dimension. The group looks at each other, knowing that they have to work together to find a way back home.

"Beings from distant worlds." The young woman runs to them and kneels to their hight, removing her hood and revealing a diadem and elf ears, as well as a British accent. "Forgive my abrupt summons."

The unlikely group notice their surroundings as the knights and monsters recover from the blast, and quickly processed the situation. Sonic ate the chilli dog that was in his hand in less than three bites as he glared at the Black Knight in front of him.

"I get it now. Don't worry, I'm used to stuff like this!" He then throws the basket in the air and attacks the shadow knights while the others followed suit, using their unique abilities to easily take down the monsters. The young woman looks at them amazed as the blue hedgehog heads back and catches the basket right when it falls down, staring at the black knight with a confident grin. The Black Knight smirks under his helmet and readies his sword, prepared to face off against the group of heroes. But as they were about to charge, the woman intervened.

"No you mustn't!" She grabs Sonic by the arm mid run and Silver stops both himself and the others with his psychokinesis, and she pulls the blue blur as he grabs his shoe and pulls him with him, along with the others who were swooped off their feet by the psychokinesis and stumbling backwards, as Sonic unfortunately dropped his basket with all the goods in it.

She quickly got back up and used her staff. "Téléportation!" and the earth began swirling around them as Sonic yelled at the food getting ruined, before they all disappeared from the black knight's sight. He dismantled off of his horse and approached the tipped over basket with all of the food out of it on the ground and visualized it. He had never seen anything like it before, and he knew they must be from another world. Intrigued by the thought, he put his sword away and whistled for his horse, as five knights that looked exactly like Shadow, Knuckles, Blaze, Silver and Jet watched at a nearby cliff, and kneeled down when the knight rode to them.

 Intrigued by the thought, he put his sword away and whistled for his horse, as five knights that looked exactly like Shadow, Knuckles, Blaze, Silver and Jet watched at a nearby cliff, and kneeled down when the knight rode to them

"I shall give chase." The knight declared. "The wizard has summoned knights from another world. Spread out and find them. Thou will know them when you see them. And when you do, slay them on sight."
The knights nod, and the black knight rides away on the air, as all five get up.

"Let's go." The Blaze lookalike spoke in a British accent, as well as the other knights.
"Must we? She is the royal wizard after all." The Knuckles lookalike questioned.
"The king's orders are absolute, Gawain." The Shadow lookalike told Gawain.
"I know, but-"

The Silver lookalike stopped Gawain mid tracks.
"Questioning the king is treason. We hath no choice."
"I have to agree with Gawain." The Jet lookalike spoke up. "Do we really have to follow the king's orders blindly?"
"Without loyalty to the king, we are nothing, brother." The lavender cat lookalike replied to her brother. Knight Shadow nodded in agreement before walking away. "Still, the King... he has changed, drastically. And this kingdom..."

The knights looked at each other with uncertainty, unsure of what their future held. But they knew that they had a duty to their king, even if it meant going against their own morals. And so, they set out to find the knights from another world, wondering who they could be, as a pack of ravens cawed above them, flying through the land that was once a striving kingdom.