''I think i do like them'' Subspace X Non!Binary reader

Requested by:  Subspace_Phighting81

Non!Binary Reader

Genre: Fluff

Romantic/Platonic: Non specified

F/C = favourite color

F/S = Favourite show

------

Y/N had the opportunity to finally leave the match with a headache holding onto their head to make sure their cone hadn't fallen off, This match was EXAUSTHING deciding to lean against the closest wall to get a slight bit of rest, Rubbing their forehead as the headache only had seemed to worsen unbeknownst to them, They had eyes on them.

Sighing they'd finally decide to get a move on so they could just get home and not have to worry about a match for some time since they weren't a big Phighter when it came to audience's requests, They had only taken a few steps before feeling some particles pass by them quickly looking behind them, They wouldn't see anyone until turning around getting face to face with one of the other Phighters, It was Subspace one of the Phighters that they had faced against in today's match.

"I must say I'm impressed! Didn't think someone with a cone for a hat could actually deal some decent damage!" Subspace chuckled "Look. I already have a headache and the bright colors of your horns is worsening it." Y/N would try to be nice and push Subspace aside before getting gently grabbed by the arm "Why are you in such a rush? You have traffic duty or something?" The usual snarky tone could be heard through the entirety of subspace's sentence "No. but why aren't you going home i would have thought by now that you'd be shoving eyeballs down your throat or was that a one time special thing you did with Medkit?" Y/N would clap back which made Subspace both annoyed and surprised No Phighter had actually gone as far as to strike one of his nerves

Subspace would chuckle again before placing his arm around Y/N "I like you. You aren't as plain as the other Phighters but you aren't as great as me" Y/N would awkwardly smile as they nodded even though it felt more as an insult than a compliment, Finally having enough Y/N would take Subspace's arm off of them "So i'm gonna go now this interaction was....interesting to say the least" Y/N walked away to avoid anymore comments from subspace

----

Finally getting home Y/N unlocked the front door walking inside they'd finally be able to put on some more casual clothing that was until they'd try to close the door and notice Subspace standing outside which made Y/N flinch "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!. DID YOU FOLLOW ME?!" They asked in a panic "Yes! but it's more so cause i don't have anything to do and was wanting to know if i could visit?" Subspace asked leaning against the door frame, Y/N sighing as they didn't have anything planned decided to let Subspace in "Fine. Not like i have anything good to do." They'd move aside letting Subspace in who would push them aside to enter "Wow...You spent so much to make this place so tacky?" he commented making Y/N roll their eyes.

"Look. i'm going to my room to change so PLEASE. just sit over at the couch and don't do anything stupid your fashion sense alone shows how sad you already are." Y/N commented hurting Subspace's ego even more "Whoops!" Subspace would knock himself into Y/N making them stumble and bump into the wall knocking their cone hat off in the process, Y/N quickly looking up at subspace annoyed before trying to grab their cone which subspace grabbed first "Wow. and you told me my fashion sense was bad but really? (F/C) on this?" He chuckled tossing the cone hat down to Y/N who finally stood back up, Walking up the stairs and entering their room once they had.

----

Y/N would enter the living room seeing Subspace lying on the couch taking all the space up "Can you move?." Y/N asked already annoyed by subspace "No i don't think i will." Subspace chuckled looking over at the tv before feeling something heavy on his torso looking up at Y/N who was now sitting on his stomach but not wanting to let someone with a traffic cone for a hat move him, He'd keep laying "If you aren't gonna move then i'm going to make you move." They sounded annoyed as Subspace would chuckle "No need to sweetheart I'm still comfortable" Y/N would groan as Subspace chuckled again before hearing his stomach growl.