Story 1

It's weekend. Celeste is now sitting infront of the mirror and doing her make up.

After a couple of minutes, someone knocked the door which made her rolled her eyes coz she really hate being interrupt when she put make up on her face.

"Aurgh! Seriously? How many times do I have to tell these peeps na I really hate being interrupt?!" said that with annoyance formed on her face.

She tie her hair up and straightly open the door.

"Bakit po?" Celeste.

"Good morning, anak ko" Manang Flor, their helper. She greeted Celeste with a smile on her face and kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning, Nay." Celeste smile back.

"Nak, nasa baba na ang Tatay Fred mo." Manang Flor.

Manong Fred is Manang Flor's husband and happens to be their driver since then.

When Manang Flor tell those words, Celeste nodded and immediately closed the door.

Celeste is currently a college student and every weekend, pumupunta siya sa Wine Shop ng Mommy niya coz Felisse wants her to know everything 'bout their business.

Their wine shop has 46 branches all over the Philippines that's why they are expecting her to become a business woman too and put up her own business or perhaps she will continue what they had started.

As Celeste walk downstairs, Manang Flor saw her.

"Nak, mag-breakfast ka muna bago umalis." Manang Flor.

"Wag na po, Nay. Sa shop nalang po ako kakain." Celeste refuse and shook her head.

"Pagagalitan ka na naman ng mommy mo. Halika na. Umupo ka na dito." Then pulled the chair for Celeste.

"Kumain ka muna, anak ko. Wag matigas ang ulo, hmm? Sige na't pupunasan ko muna ang sasakyan." Manong Fred.

"Okay. Fine! Ano po bang breakfast, Nay?" She placed her bag on the side table; head to the dining room.

While Celeste is eating pancake, her phone ring so she ask other helper para kunin ito.

When the helper handed the phone to Celeste, she rolled her eyes yet don't have a choice kundi sagutin ito.

*on call

"Good morning, my Celest!" Felisse happily greeted her only daughter.

"Same, mom" coldly replied.

"Anong oras ka pupunta dito? Nandito si Christoff." said Felisse which made Celeste secretly scoffed.

"Hey! I heard that ha. Hanggang ngayon ba naman inis ka pa din sa kanya, nak?" Felisse ask confusingly.

"Mom, kelan po ba ako hindi nainis ng lalaking yan? Ni wala ngang araw na pinatahimik ako niyan eh." said that while munching the food in her mouth.

"Oh siya, bilisan mo nang kumain diyan nang makapunta ka na dito, hmm?" Felisse.

"May dadaanan pa pala ako, My. Baka after lunch na po ako pumunta—" Celeste didn't finish her words coz Felisse stop her.

"Nah! I know what you're doing again, Celest. Pumunta ka na dito, okay? Pagbentahan mo 'tong si Christoff." Felisse.

"Mommy naman!" Said that irritatedly.