2

(This chapter contains abuse and a predator, but please don't worry your old buddy boy Freddy wont have none of that shit.)

You looked down and he saw the sadness in your eyes. But he knew better than to push you. He's tried before and it was left with you in a ball in his arms.

So he backed off. It was the smartest thing to do although he hates every minute of it. He wanted to know who hurt you but he would force you to speak he wasn't going to do that again.

"It was step demon." You say looking up at the bear the look in your eyes changes. From sadness to anger. Freddy was shocked but he listened. Yes, it was true that you had talked about her. But he never thought that a motherly figure could harm he wasn't told that could happen. But as he saw the mark on your wrist all that changed.

His belief in your mother was thrown out the window. Now he was pissed and not the good type of pissed. If there was a good type of pissed. But as you explained what happened this morning Freddy only grew more and more angry at her.

And he knew that you were telling the truth it was seen. And God he hated it. He would be happier if you were just faking it but how could you? You couldn't.

"Y/n." Freddy said as he took your wrist in his paws. "I'm glad you told me I truly am." He placed one paw on top of your damaged wrist. "I promise to you that you will never be hurt again." The stare he gave you was chilling. He was deadly serious and it honestly scared you.

"You can't do anything Freddy as much as I would love it." You said sadly and you brought your other hand on top of hid and patted it softly. "But such is life." You were so dead to the pain that you didn't even realize it anymore.

Freddy frowned but then he saw something out of the corner of his eye. It was Chica she was peeking through the window. And when she saw him catch her she reeled back and ran away. Already knowing what was happening.

"As much as I would love to stay here and help you we have to leave." Freddy started. You groaned playfully thankfully that he let the subject go well for now. "Very well I guess I have nothing else to do." You said now sitting up and standing off of the couch and stretching your arms making your shirt raise with you. Skin. Freddy saw your skin showing and he would be lying if he didn't want to touch you now. But his mind was busy with something eles entirely.

"Well overall thank you y/n," Freddy said as he made his way to you and took you in his arms hugging you. "Just know you staying here tonight." This was new. Freddy never told you to stay. He never said something that...sexy. you blushed and Freddy chuckled.

"And if I catch you trying to go home. Well, I'll let you play the scenario." You were done. That was what he was telling you. But you couldn't even leave to go and get food? Damn, that's cold. Even for him. But eventually, you agreed with the bear and he let you go but not before placing a kiss on your forehead.

"You are loved here superstar believe me on that." He said looking at you his blue hues reflecting something filled with love. But something else but you couldn't tell.

"And I love you baby bear." You said bopping his nose a smile on your face as it made the sound you've loved. Freddy stood back and chuckled. "Let's go." He said guiding you out of the darkened room but not before turning on the lights.

-

-

-

-----------------------------------

The rest of the day was clam but occasionally you had to deal with a Karen of a mom and a screaming kid. Making you want to pull your hair out but you kept your cool.