3

The medical room is in sight and Freddy guides me to the double doors. As he pushed one open I can already smell the rubbing alcohol and I can see multiple litter drawers dedicated to bandages. The rooms walls are painted snow white and it blinds me for a minute.

A nurse staff bot comes over to me the face blank. "Hello and welcome to the medical facility in fazbears mega plex." The bot greets giving a little dance as if that were supposed to comfort me in some way.

"What might I do for you?" The bot asks. Freddy explains what happened a little while ago and what happened this morning to the nurse. When he's done explaining the nurse bit rolls over to me and offers me his hand. I hesitate but take it anyway. The nurse takes my damaged hand and inspects it with a beam if light that scans my wrist.

It takes the nurse bit a second but when it's done scanning it looks up at me. "It would seem as if there is bruising and a slight fracture." The bot explains to me. Although I already knew that. But Freddy didn't know that sure he knew about the bruising but a fracture? You would be taking out his heart if he heard that. Well if he had one that is but it sure feels like it.

"Excuse me a fracture?" Freddy asks the nurse. They nod and then they show what seems to be a x-ray if my wrist wait how did they get that?

"Y/n l/n's wrist has had pressure on said wrist causing the bone to Crack slightly." The bot explains as they point to what looks alike a Crack in my bone. "Although it's not small I woupd strongly advise you don't apply any pressure on said appendage until the Crack is fixed." The nurse says now rolling over to a small drawer and grabs bandages.

"If you will let me wrap your wrist up it will help with the healing process." The nurse says pulling a long strip of bandage. But they wait for me. Why. Freddy sees the confusion and comes to me. "The nurse is programed to ask for consent if the patient is hurt in any way, a safety protocol." Freddy says.

With that in mind I look at the bot and nod. And then the nurse starts. They take my wrist and wrap it up. But they grab two popsicle sticks and place them on either side of my arm and tape them then wrap it up again.

When their done they roll back and Freddy comes infront of me and inspects the work as if he were a head chef of a restaurant. When he seems it's OK he turns to the bit and thanks them and then guides me out. I turn around and wave a goodbye tot he bot and they wave back.

-

-

-

-----------------------------

It wasn't long before we are back in the main areas of the plex. But as I watch Freddy he dosnt leave my side. And when I past through people he goes behind me and follows like a puppy dog. What's going on?

But before I ask I see monty and ryleigh. Their walking down our way and I wave them over. With my good hand. Ryleigh sees this and nudges monty and points over to us. Monty smiles and takes ryleighs hand and guides her through the crowds. But when they get to us ryleigh looks down and sees my cast.

"Oh my God y/n! What happened?" She asks taking my cast in her hands. It makes me wince in pain and when Freddy comes to her I extend my hand out stopping him. And then looking back at ryleigh I smile. "Just hit it on a pole." I say clearly lying. But she dosnt know it all.

Ryleigh looks up at me she feels bad. "Well I don't know how you did that but please be more careful." She says. I admire her caring and so I nod and she hugs me. "I will ryleigh you have my word." I say. Ryleigh pulls away ajd looks at Freddy and waves. Freddy smiles and waves at her. "How are you ryleigh?" Freddy asks. Ryleigh laughs and looks over at monty. "Just getting dragged around like a ragdoll you know the usual." Ryleigh says and laughs again. We all join her except monty who rolls his eyes and comes over to her and places a hand on her side and pulls her closer to him.