| ᴀᴀʀɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ |

Hey cupcakes

Hey cupcakes.. really sorry for being late but finally here I'm with our dear Aarna..

He had beautiful eyes, the kind you could ge lost in.
And i guess i did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried and tried but none of rope around my body were losing my waist, my legs, my hands all are tired up with them holding me in that bed. My energy is all drained up my whole body is covered in cut, belt marks, scratch and what not given by that Monster.

Suddenly I heard the door opening of the room followed by some heavy steps and there he stood the Monster of my life.

"Oh seems like someone again tried to run away, why don't you understand little swan you can't go anywhere from me this is the place you have to live your whole life with me why can't you see My love for you.

He said all these coming closer and closer sitting beside me I shifted a little to move from that man as much as I can but seems like he had other plans he hold my waist making me hiss in pain and pulled me towards him with a jerk.

"Why the fuck you always try to move away from me can't you be a little mannered only if you could have stayed like a good girl then you would have been ruling over this place with me but no you have to be a I'll mannered wanton."

I feel disguised by his touch by his words by him, but I can't do anything I can't escape and can't even say anything I felt like my eyes are beaming up with tears I looked down to not show him I'm getting weak. I can't specially in front of this monster.

Suddenly I saw him taking scissors from side table I got horrified now what he is upto is he going to kill me, is this my last day I haven't even saw my family This monster has caged me in this place from last 3 months. I even tried to contact my family but no use he always Catch me, and after that what he does is really scary, he always keeps saying that I am his the more I reject the more he hurts me.

But rather than killing me he took some of my hair that are coming on my forehead and cut them. No not my hairs. Tease roll down my face.
"Only I have write to touch you can't even your own hair can, you're all mine to touch, to feel, to breathe, to see, no one can only it's my right YOU. ONLY. BELONG'S. TO. ME

And he started to laugh like a psycho. He is.

I got very scared hearing his laugh giving me very bad vibes.
Stopping his laugh he started to come near me and I can't be more scared than already I am closing my eyes I try to move away from him but no use I started to scream but only got to hear his laugh in reply.