| ᴍᴀʟʜᴏᴛʀᴀ'ꜱ |

Rise and shine guys !!!!

I craved a love that drowns oceans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

●○Midnight 12 am.

Aarna was sitting on the floor infornt of a big circle shape mirror in her room with a palette in one hand and with another she was painting on the canvas placed in fornt of her. When her rooms door got opened and her father came inside he saw his daughter so focused in her work that she didn't even noticed him.

He went towards her with slow steps and stood behind her that's when he saw what she was making. The painting he saw in fornt of him shocked him to core, in the canvas a girl was tierd in the bed in a dark room looking all helpless tears streaming down her face, her eyes was all red and swollen by crying half of her face was covered with her hair which was also cutted from fornt. Her clothes were troned from some of the places.

That girl in the canvas was none other then Aarna herself when she was traped by that person 1 year ago.

"Aarna beta what are you doing!?" Darsh her father asked putting his hand on her sholder by his voice and touch she came out of her world, she looked back at him and then his hand, her calm experience changed into scared jerking of his hand she started to move back from him.

"N..no no pl..please do..don't do an..anything wi..with me pl..please leave m..me" coving her face with her hands she said.

"Beta i will not do anything, i am your father see its me not him see Aarna" his father said going near her but she was not listening, her mind has went back to those moments where she suffered, where no one was to help her, where that Monster locked her with him.

"N..no y..you are lieing yo..you are hi..him, y..you will hurt me n..no n..no s..stay away leave m..me please le..leave me" her voice was coming like a merye whisper