| ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢꜱ |

Back with this one too!!!!!

Be such a beautiful soul that people crave your vibe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day came very soon and Malhotra's have reached Kamal Malhotra's house, whole place has being decorated with flowers, lights of beautiful colors

Next day came very soon and Malhotra's have reached Kamal Malhotra's house, whole place has being decorated with flowers, lights of beautiful colors. In the backyard mandap was set up. All white in colour giving a pleasant vibe.

[Mandap:- pavilion]

But is the environment really this pleasant.

"Yeah, yeah, their. Put it down their..... ummm hmmm just a little on other side. Yeah perfect."

"No don't put on the yellow curtains, change it to white one."

"Ohh yes the drums... put them two on each side of Mandap."

"Listen one more thing, just after the bride entres you have to play the song i told you and the flowers should fall from top so tell some people's to be ready on the terrace"

One girl was moving all around instructing everyone. A bright smile was adoring her beautiful face. The shine which her eyes hold it was totally out of her everyday behavior, while some mens where looking at her form some distance. One of them the older one said with a smile pasted on his face

"Seeing her like this, remind me of my Aarna from one year back, same bright smile, all energetic, bossing around like before. I wish she would be like this always"

As he completed a tear slip out of his eyes. Dhruv come beside him comforting him holding his hand in a tight hold.

"Everything will be back like before baba sa she only needs time and you can see improvement right, how freely she is talking with everyone like the social bird she was before, have patience.... This will end soon"

On his last sentence everyone looked at him with different emotions in their eyes. Something which is not normal

They all again backed to their talking when suddenly they heard little giggling sound coming from fornt of them. Looking forward they saw Aarna coming towards them Looking at her phone typing and giggling.