Sorry, sorry, sorry

Monday:
Kate Pov:

It was monday... which meant school... which then meant..................Max

I know I Sound like an asshole and I can admit I probably am, but I had a very bad day with my family. They were just talking shit about everything and everyone. Mostly gay and trans people. Which makes me very mad. Not like im gay or anything.....

*Yeah im not gay... I like boys*

I was getting ready for school. Getting ready for exams, classes and of course argument with my Best friend.

I put on a white crop top with some baggy jeans. I went to the door and slipped my feet into my vans. I left the house. I Always walk to school and it wasnt any other Way today aswell. I didn't hurry, I wasnt in a rush. Well I also wanted to avoid Max for As long As I can.

But unfortunetly or fortunetly I arrived at school. I headed to my locker but I was kinda suprised to see Max there. She was waiting for me with no emotion shown on her face. If I didn't know her I would have thought She was a pshyco. Beacuse she looked like she could kill you. I would be lying if I said I wasnt intimitated. I walked to my locker and opened it ignoring Max. I knew I had to talk to her but I didn't want to. But She didn't think that Way.

-Kate, cmon just please talk to me... im sorry Okay? Im so fucking sorry please just... just talk to me-

I didn't say anything for a long Time. I had to think. I wanted to forgive her so bad but I also wanted to see her be guilty a little more.

-Kate! Just say something please! Anything, it can be a simple Okay. Anything, a sign so I know our.... friendship isnt over. Please Kate. If you want me to go away you have to Tell me yourself.-
I finally spoke up.

-Max just leave me the fuck alone. I need some Time.- Well that isnt exactly what I wanted to say. * Eh It should do.
*

-O-okay I.... im gonna go then just know that im sorry, sorry really fucking sorry-

*You dumbass why did you say that you want her to leave you alone. You should have listened to her..... you stupid bitch*

I swear I saw tears in her eyes but after I said that I wanted her to leave me alone I don't bother to comfort her. Even if it took everything in my power not to run up to her. I wanted to hug her so bad, but I couldnt do it. *Idiot*

Max Pov:

*im stupid to even think She was gonna forgive me*

Waiting for her is like Im waiting for something that isnt going to happen.

And the worst part is.... I like her, no I love her. And I don't think its As a friend anymore. *Good job Max now you arent even friends and your thinking about dating her? Real nice*

And I still have a whole school day ahead of me. *Fuck it*
Im skipping. No Way that after this I will stay here.

I want to cry. I want to cry so bad but I cant cry in school. Thats another reason why I should skip. My parents will probably kill me but oh well.

The Bell didn't ring yet so it was easy. I just walked out the door and nobody questioned it. EASY

Okay now that Im out of that Hell hole.... Where should I go? *Oh I know*

The circle. Thats where im going. The most peacefull place.

I Quickly started walking since I came to school by walking As well. "The circle" aka the Forest was a 10 minute walk but i didnt mind. Its not like I have anything else to do. Not like Im going to school. Not like I have friends to be with. *Saying that still hurts ouch*

After a good 10 minutes I arrived.............

Ladies and gentleman and every other person..... CLIFFHANGER HEHE

Okay so I just wanna explain what "the circle" looks like. Okay so its in the Forest and its basically a circle in the Forest where there arent trees growing. Kinda a smaller space without trees. There is a tree stump in the middle of it which Max uses to sit there. So thats "the circle"

Now remember to eat sleep speedrun repeat.

Love from: Alex the biggest simp (aka the writer)