Chapter 11

~~~~~~~???'s P.O.V~~~~~~~
We were walking to our new school with my best friend -and my crush :3- ****-chan until we saw a familiar face. "Hey, is not that Len-san?" I asked and she looked where I was looking at. "Yeah, but we can't be sure, let's just check it." **** said with a smirk on her face. *Sigh* I knew that she had a huge crush on him since that day, when he saved her. "Len-saaaaaan~!" Ugh, that idiot, how can she be that too sure? "Eeeeeh?" The boy that I assumed Len seemed shocked when **** hugged him so tightly. Wait, who was that girl beside him? She looked so cute, maybe she was single? No, that couldn't be, a beautiful girl like her couldn't be single. I was still thinking of those things when the boy that we assumed Len's voice interrupted me. "???, is that you?"
~~~~~~~~Len's P.O.V~~~~~~
We were walking to school with everyone which stayed at Miku's house for the night. -what kind of a sentence is that?- When a girl with long blue hair yelled at me while running to me. "Len-saaaaaan~!" The girl hugged me tightly, which shocked me. "Eeeeeh?" I was looking at the girl, then I remembered. "R-Ring?" I asked and in the distance, I saw a figure that coming there. "Correct!" Ring grinned like she does when we were young. Then I noticed that figure coming there was my other best friend. Wow, they changed so much. "Lui, is that you?" He seemed like he was in deep thoughts, then he looked at me with a shocked face. "Len?" He asked at me with wide eyes. "You are remembering, huh?" I asked and he smiled. "Hey Len, can you help me a little with your friend?" I heard Miku said behind me, and when I turned around, I was almost gonna die because of the laughter. Ring was on top of Miku, trying new styles with her hair, Miku, the one who was carrying Ring in a piggyback style, with a blushed face, which made me blush too. "Ugh, I can handle this." Luis said as he went to their side. Then he whispered something which made Ring's eyes widen, then she first sighed, then nodded and let go off of Miku. "Thanks!" Miku said as she fall down to her knees, almost kissing the floor because of happiness. "I'm sorry, but it's just...*sigh*.....YOUR HAIR IS TOO LONG AND BEAUTIFUL! I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF! I'M SO SORRY ABOUT IT!" Ring yelled and bowed down. "Uhmm.....I think it's no problem." Miku said and got up. "My name is Miku Hatsune, yours?" Miku said with a cute smile which made me jealous. 'I want you to give that smile to only me.' When I thought about that, I mentally slapped myself. 'Geez, calm down Len, you -sadly- don't have any rights on her, so for now, hold it in, okay?' I just tried to make myself calmer but no use! 'Miku, do you know how I wanted to sleep wi- WHAT!? AGAIN LEN!? STOP FANTASIZING ABOUT SOMETHING WHICH IS NOT EVEN GONNA BE TRUE! SHUT UP AND STOP TALKING WITH YOURSELF TOO! NOW TURN TO THE REAL LIFE, CAUSE SOMEONE IS YELLING FOR YOU!'
"Len....Leeen.....LEN!"
"Huh-uh!? Ugh, sorry, Miku, didn't notice you."
"Ring and Lui told us that they are gonna come to our school."
"Oh, really? Perfect!" Just perfect. Two trouble-makers, in one school, in our school. I mustn't be puzzled. Just, what did my life had become?......Let's just forget about it. "Len-samaaaaaa~!" Thanks, Geez another yandere? I was happy about that I finally got rid of Tei and now.....really? Mayu? "He-" Then my words cut off with a pair of lips. 'Wait, what da? Why are you waiting? Push her!' I moved with what my mind had said. I pushed her, then wiped my lips. "Geez, Mayu, why did you do this?" I said while still trying to wipe away the taste. "Well, I like you so, why not?" She asked innocently. "Why not? Why not!? How would you be sure that I will accept you? You should ask me first." I tried to calm down, remembering the last time I gotten into a fight with her. I still can't forget the softness of her hands. Kyaaaa!
~~~~~~Miku's P.O.V~~~~~~
Jealousy, that's what the other people call jealousy, right? If didn't feel good, no, it felt like shit! I don't want to feel it again! I-I need to do something about it! 'Of you need anything about Len, just tell me, this can be better for both of us, you van get Len, and I can get Neru.' Dell's voice was echoing in my ears. Then an idea came to my mind with a smirk on my face. "Dell, I need your help."