Chapter 15

~~~~~~Miku's P.O.V~~~~~~
I woke up in Mikuo's room. Everyone was laying on the ground. I giggled as I saw Len snoring and his mouth open a bit. I put my hand to his chin and softly pushed his chin up a bit, but then felt a hand on the back my head, and then lips on mine. I widened my eyes as I saw that Len wasn't sleeping. He let go of me and smiled at me. "Good morning, dear." I smiled too and looked to his ocean blue eyes. "Good morning to you too, darling." He got up and yawned. Then I remembered last night. What we were going to do until Rin interrupted. I shrugged a bit and Len looked at me worryingly. "Dear, what happened?" He asked and held my hands. "It's nothing! Really." I smiled to him and gave a little kiss to his lips. He smiled warmly as we got up. I looked at my watch. It was 07:03. I was walking to kitchen when Len whispered for not waking up the others.- "Where are you going?" He started to come closer to me. "I'm going to kitchen, darling. For preparing the breakfast." He smiled and held my hand. "I want to help you dear." He said softly. I knew he wasn't gonna accept it if I refuse, so I just nodded. We went downstairs but then saw my parents. "Oh, good morning you two, Miku, is he the one that you told us about?" My mom said as he winked at me. Len looked at me, obviously confused, I sighed and nodded. "Yeah mom, he is. Len Kagamine." I answered her, a little bit embarrassed. "Oh, good morning, Len. How is life going?" Best question yo ask mom! Yeah, continue like that! "Umm, okay, I think." Len answered and smiled. "My mom looked at me again. 'Oh, that glare again.' I thought as I rolled my eyes. Then my dad lifted his gead up from his newspaper. "What kind of a realistionship you have with my daughter?" Really dad? It's worse than mom's! But, now I think about it, it is also good, and I think my parents are not that kind of parents who is yelling at their daughter when she is in an realistionship. "Uhm, s-she is m-my g-g-girlfriend." Len muttered as he scretched the back of his head. My parents looked at us, sooo shocked. They looked at us like that for a while, then they ran to us and hugged me and Len. "Kyaaa! My daughter finally found the guy she wants!" My mom said/fangirled as she looked every part of Len. "He is...the awesome guy for Miku in this world!" My mom smiled a cat smile at Len as my dad hugged her behind. (A/N : Yeah, her mother is fangirling and she also have a cat smile.) "Hey, did you two go on a date?" My mom asked while still smiling like a cat. "M-mom, I think this is enough." I said as I continued blushing. "But it's not the answer! Miku-chan!" My Mon whined like a child. I shook my head as a no. My mom thought for a while, then smirked a little. "Why don't you teo go on a date this weekend?" Len and I looked at each others blushed faces, then looked at my mom. We both was silent, so my mom cheered up.
"I think it's a yes! Then, Miku, we need choose what you are gonna wear!"
"But mom! We have school!"
"Yeah, right. You two, hurry up and woke your friends and wear your uniforms! Then come and have breakfast with us!" My mom yelled and we nodded. We got upstairs and woke up the others. They lifted their lazy butts and started changing into their uniforms. When we were done, we went downstairs and had breakfast with my parents. My mom asked soooo many questions, but my dad was silent all the time. He was looking like, he was thinking? Maybe... Finally we all had breakfast and my mom's questions were done. We went to school like always. Then aaaall the same routine and blah blah blah. And finally, it was Saturday. I got up lazily, washed my face lazily, had a bath lazily, went downstairs lazily, said good morning to my parents lazily and started eating my food lazily. Until my mom spoke. "Honey, you had a date with Len today, right? Hurry up now!" Then I remembered and ate my food in full speed and went upstairs in full speed, changed my clothes in full speed and went downstairs in full speed. I was so tired, but then someone came and I filled up with energy again with his warm smile. "Oh Len, good morning! Are you excited for today?" My mom asked with a bright smile. "Y-yeah." Len said and blushed, looked at the ground. His hands were in his pockets. He was wearing a yellow/orange hoodie and blue jeans and I was wearing a yellow skirt with orange lines and a pink shirt, also black knee-high socks. He looked at me and his blush deepened. I smiled at him. "Sooo, I'm going! Have fun you two!" My mom yelled and we got out of my house. "Y-you look b-beautiful." Len said and looked away, trying to hide his blush. "You look so cute! But don't try to hide your blush, it's not easy to see hot guys blushing!" I pouted and hugged him. He blushed more and then nodded. "So, my princess, where you want to go?"
•••••Laaaaaazy Author•••••
Hiii guuys, how waas iiit? I'm so lazy now, I don't know why but...(Listening to : Kimi No Sekai Boku No Sekai -Your World My World- by Hatsune Miku X Kagamine Len) Okay, hoope you liiike the chappie thingy, I tried not to make you guys bored, but I think faaaileeed. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, see ya later!