Berna's Funny Moments #2

Hi, it's me again. So, I'm gonna do it like a diary, and I will post them when I turn to home. So, my other funny moment is when I tried to sleep with my elder sister.

We were trying to sleep, then, our grandpa started to snore. My elder sister and I were arguing about who will ask him to turn around, until his snoring stopped. We stopped arguing, too, then I tried to turn to my right.

My First Fail Was That.

I turned to my right, and because of the wounds, I winced and pulled myself quickly, but I fell on top of my sister.

My Second Fail Was That.

My elder sister pushed me, I started rolling, until my right arm again hit the floor. I got up, and pushed her, too.

My Third Fail Was That.

When I pushed her, she quickly held on my sleeve, and when we fell, she was on top of me.

My Fourth Fail Was That.

Then I pushed her, she kicked me, I punched her, she slapped me, until we fell asleep.

That Wasn't A Fail But My Right Arm Hurting Like Hell Now So I Count It As A Fail So...

That Was My Fifth Fail.

So now, my right arm is aching, more than when it was at night, and now, I'm sitting on the bed with my pajamas on. Yeah, it was one of my (kind of) funny moments :3 See ya guys soon!

19/07/2015
12:17