Chapter One

"VAL! open the door!" It was my best friend Ally. "Man, How the hell did you get in my house?' I said while unlocking my bedroom door. "Well, your living room window was unlocked so I got in from there." While I was opening the door Ally came in and tackled me to the floor. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAL!" she said while handing me a big chocolate cupcake with a candle on it. I looked at Ally like I didn't know what was going on.

"Val, don't tell me you forgot your birthday again..." Ally said while helping me off the floor.

"NO! Of course not, why would I forget my own birthday?" I said lying.

"Mhhm, Well hurry up and get dressed It's already 11:30 in the morning I have so much planned for you" Ally said closing my bedroom door. I sighed while opening my closet door and started looking for some clothes to wear for today. I picked out a hoodie with some black ripped shorts. After I finished dressing up I walked to the bathroom and tied my dark long brown hair up to a ponytail leaving pieces of hair out for my bangs.

Hey Valz are you done yet?" Ally said waiting impatiently.

"Yeah! all done just let me put on my shoes. By the way where are we going?" I said.

" I was thinking of going to the Mall first and than for the whole night I got us 2 tickets to Hunk Mansion"

"Great... WAIT! Hunk Mansion? isn't that a male strip club!" I said while running towards Ally.

"Yup! isn't it great? We get to see Hot sexy men getting undressed!" Ally said looking happier than ever. I didn't want to go to a male strib club so I had to find a way to tell Ally I didn't want to go so I Lied. "Hey Ally, I don't think I would be able to go because I have--" before I could've finished talking Ally interupted. "Your going if you like or not, You need some fun in your life! SO LETS GET STARTED!" Ally grabbed my hand and pulled me outside of my house.

After hours of nonstop shopping we decided to get something to eat and get dressed up for tonight. Ally wore a pink lacey dress that went so beautifully with her long wavy blond hair. I just wore my hair down with something casual like a black tank top and a dark blue cardigan with some black ripped skinny jeans. I mean It's just a club where theres going to be tons of girls who dress up as a slut to get attention...

When me and Ally were all ready to go we got into the car and drove to Hunk mansion. When we finally arrived, me and Ally went passed security he told us to wait beside the door so a waiter can come and show us to our table. While waiting patiently for about 5 minutes a hot muscled guy came and showed us to our seats.

"Welcome to Hunk mansion, My name is Ace, Can I get anything for you ladies?" he said while checking at me out.

"Will just have some water" Ally said. Ace came back with our drinks and placed them on the table. "Need anything else?" He said. "No thank you" I said, Ace winked at me and then left.

A few mintues later after drinking that water my stomach felt really queasy. "Hey Ally, i'll be right back im going to go to the bathroom real quick" I said while rushing into the girls bathroom. When I was about to go in the girls restroom this really cute guy with dyed blond hair blocked my way. "Hey baby, wanna have a little fun tonight?" he said while pulling me closer to him by the waist. "DUDE, F*CK OFF!" I Pushed him away but he grabbed my wrist and whispered something in my ear. "Hey Boobear! do that again and I swear that little friend of yours will be dead by tomorrow." He let me go and I rushed inside the girls bathroom.

After I was done, I felt alittle better my head was throbbing but it didn't bother me. When I arrived at the table, This guy was giving Ally a lap dance. "ALLY! What the f*ck...?" I said looking at Ally. She looked at me it looked like she was drunk ... I quickly kicked the guy off of her. "Come on we're leaving!" I took Ally by the hands but she pulled away. "NO VAL! im not leaving" she said almost tumbling over. The guy that was giving her a lap dance interrupted "Oh, so your name is Val? he said while walking towards me.

"HEY BOYS! is this the girl you been talking about all night?"

"Yup! that's the one isn't she a beauty?" said the guy with the dyed blond hair that attacked me earlier. I wanted to say something but the owner of the club was speaking to loud from the microphone. "LADIES! THE PREFORMANCE YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IS STARTING.... RIGHT NOW!" he said before turning on the music. "Preformance? what preformance..." I said looking confused. Girls were screaming, whistling, and had tons of money in their hands. Oh no, please don't tell me this is what I think it is...I quickly grabbed Ally by the hand and ran towards the exit. "STOP THAT GIRL!" my exit was blocked by Ace, "Where do you think your going? he said while grabbing me and carrying me over his shoulder. I tried screaming for help but everyone thought it was just an act. They took Ally to another room Ally was paniking alot more than I did she was screaming and struggling to get out of the guy's grip. "Don't worry sweetheart you'll see her after the show" Ace said. I could imagine him with that smirk on his face. I was struggling and kicking until I got out of his strong grip. I ran as fast I could "ALLY! where are you?" I said while I went threw the halls scanning threw door to door. I saw them take Ally to a black van all tied up with duck tape over her mouth. I tried to run towards her but I felt someone grabbing me by the waist and placing a cloth over my mouth. "Shh..Shh  it's ok babe will take care of you from now on" said an unfamiliar voice. As soon as the car drove away with Ally

I Blacked out.