Chapter Two

"Aaha.." I groaned and woke up with my head throbbing like crazy. "Hey guys! She's finally awake" I heard a familiar voice talk. I opened my eyes blinking a couple of times realizing that all that had happened last night wasn't a dream, it was reality. I saw that my left hand was handcuffed to the bedstand. Ace and 3 others that I recognized from last night came in the room.

"Morning sunshine, Did you sleep well?"" Ace said smirking at me.

"Where the hell im I?" I said trying not to panik.

"Oh your at our house, we kidnapped you" he said. Ace walks towards me and unlocked's the handcuff that was stopping the blood circulation going from my wrist to my hand.

"Now let us introduce us" he said. Ace first pointed at the dyed blond hair guy with green eyes, "That's Jayden". Jayden? that's his name, how can I possibly not forget him.

"Hey there cutie," He said with a big grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and looked at Ace telling him to keep going.

"The two black haired guys with blue eyes are Alex and Devon there twins" he said while pointing at them. The first thing that popped out of my mind was that one of them gave Ally a lap dance last night, but I didn't recgonize who. WAIT! where is Ally? I totally forgot about her! my own bestfriend.

"WHERE"S ALLY?" I said paniking and looking at all of them furiously.

"Wow, I never seen a girl look so cute when shes angry" Devon said smirking.

"SHUT UP! and tell me" I said. Alex came up to me and slapped me across the face.

"Don't disrespect us" he said. I touched my cheek massaging it so the pain will go away.

"Where just going to say is that we need an extra person to clean our house and keep us busy, if you know what I mean"  Ace said.

"You guys are strippers, Why don't you guys just ask a girl that are attracted to you to be your maid, or just look for some hooker in the streets to keep you busy" I said. "But that wouldn't be fun, now would it. Lucky for you, your not the only girl in our house. SALMA! BRITTANY! come in here now!" Jayden said. A beautiful girl with black hair and blond highlights walked in the room "Yess master?" she said looking suprised when she saw me. I looked at her and gave her a confused look when she called him master. What the f*ck is going on here...

"Where's Brittany?" Ace said. "Shes taking a shower". I guess, that's Salma since the other girl Brittany wasn't here. "Im going to go join her" Alex said smirking and taking his shirt off while leaving the door. That actually made me throw up alittle in my mouth.

"Salma, I need you to take Val and show her to her room. Shes our new slave." Ace said smirking at me. "EXCUSE ME? Im Nobody's Fuc-" Before I could've finished talking Salma quickly took my hand and we went out of the room.

"Hey you have to watch your mouth!"" Salma said giving me serious look. "Why? he kidnapped me and won't let me go." I said

"He kidnapped me too, its not only you. I'll explain later, Right now let's get you cleaned up". We walked threw the halls and stopped in front of a door. "This is your room" Salma opens the door and turns on the lights. When we entered the room I could smell the scent of cinnamon. The walls were red, the window curtains and the bedding were black and white stripes. The room even had it's own bathroom. I walked towards the curtains and opened it. As I thought, the two windows were nailed shut and the glass was bullet proof. I sighed and looked at Salma.

"Theres no way to escape im I right?" I said

"Nope, I tried but I gave up 3 months ago..." She said pouting.

" 3 months ago? So you've been here for how long?" I said suprisingly.

"I've been here for 6 months" Salma said handing me clothes. "Here, go the bathroom and get cleaned up, After your done come to my room its right next door." she walked out of the room and closed the door.

After I was done taking a hot shower I looked at the clothes that Salma gave me. I put on a bra and underwear. Then looked at the outfit It was a black and white maid outfit,  Are you kidding me? I thought to myself. I didn't have anything else to wear so I just wore it. The dress was so short it showed my butt when I bent down, I felt like a total slut. I looked in the mirror and tied my long hair into a ponytail letting straps of hair out for my bangs. When I was done I went to go look for Salma's room, but there were two doors... one on the left and the other on the right. Salma didn't tell me which door was her room so I just went for a guess. I opened the left door quietly I could hear screams and moans.

"Um..Salma are you in there?" I opened the door slowly and saw Alex naked on top of a red haired girl in the bed. "OH MY GOD!" I said slamming the door closed. I was thinking too much, was Alex about to rape her? or... no she looked like she was crying, Should I go help her? Of course I should. I opened the door once again and saw that the girl was begging him to stop. I took a breathe in and let it out, I ran towards the bed and grabbed Alex by the shoulders and slammed him to the floor making him groan.

"YOU F*CKING B*TCH! NOW YOUR GOING TO GET IT" he said while coming towards me...

A/N

Comment what you think!