Chapter Four

Tears went running down my cheeks. I could see Ally shaking and staring down at the floor. "ALLY!" I yelled while running towards her. She lifted her head up and saw me, she smiled as she let a tear out of her eye. As soon as I was about to reach and hug Ally, the old man stepped in front of me and grabbed his crane and hit me in the stomach with it. I groaned and fell on my knees hovering over my stomach.

"Where are you going? Trying to escape?" the old man said looking down at me.

"What? No, I was going to hug her" I said pointing at Ally and still rubbing my stomach so the pain will go away. Salma and Brittany helped me get up and sat me on the staircase.

"Girls you can do whatever you want. Just don't disturb the other guests, unless they want to disturb you" Ace said smirking while leading the old man to the living room. I saw Ally crying and she came running towards me, and hugged me right away.

"VAL! I'm so sorry! It's all my fault! I thought I would never see you again..." Ally said while crying over my shoulder.

"Ally, it's not your fault don't say that. It doesn't matter anyways, Im trying to find a way to escape" I said whispering in her ear.

It's been an hour since the party started. The whole house was filled with horny bastards and Half naked girls. Salma, Brittany, Ally and me were still sitting on the staircase chilling and talking about our lives. As we were talking, the black haired girl that was with the old man came towards us with some of her other friends. Ally looked at her with disgust.

"That's Shayna, shes a total slut. She loves getting guys into her pants." Ally said whispering to us.

"Really" I said while raising an eyebrow. Shayna and her friends came up to us holding a cup of beer in their hands.

"Well, well we got them ugy b*tches sitting on the staircase" Shayna said smiling at me. I was about to say something but Salma interrupted.

"Who the f*ck are you calling an ugly b*tch you fucking skank. You had more guys under the covers than the KKK" Salma said glaring at her. Everyone gasped, but I chucked. I never thought Salma would ever get a b*tchy side, I kind of liked it though. Shayna looked madder than ever, She gave me and Salma that sassy look for awhile than flipped her hair and left.

A couple of mintues later, my stomach started to feel a lot better. Alex and Jayden told us that all the girls have to go to the stage room. We all looked at eachother and sighed. We all knew what was going to happen, so we all went really slowly to the room. In case you didn't know what was going to happen. It's the time were the horny bastards get to pick their lady to sleep with for the night.

When we entered the stage room, all girls were lined up on the stage waiting for their turns. We all tried our best to look ugly so we wouldn't get picked. We saw that there were only four boys and five of us girls left, Me, Brittany, Salma, Ally, and the skank Shayna. So that means that one of us will be the lucky one. The first boy chose Salma, The second boy chose Brittany, The third boy chose Ally, and Last but not least the fourth boy chose Shayna. I smiled and thought, Oh my god! I didn't get chosen! I was jumping and screaming of happiness. Until someone interupted.

"Wait, It's not over yet we still have one more" a guy said in the background. The old man that hit me in the stomach before got up on stage and smiled. I looked at him with my mouth wide open and mentally slapped myself. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE ME! I thought. Shayna looked at me and smirked.

"I guess your not lucky at all" said Shayna as she passed by me...

Hey Guys, I hope you enjoyed it!

COMMENT what you think<3

*Keep the hate comments to yourself.