Hill

Natasha's pov

"You're not giving me a break. Are you" i said to Maria as she eyed me down.

"You know i won't" she winked at me and i just rolled my eyes.

"Please dont act like we're friends after everything that had happened." I said annoyedly as she rolled her eyes and stood up.

"You did that to yourself Natasha. Don't put the blame on me...and say hello to that Maximoff girl from me. I heard she has some good fighting skills." She said with a smirk and walked out of the meeting room.

Wanda's pov

I was about to enter meeting room, when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry i couldn't-"

"Its alright, im fine." She chuckled as she held me by my shoulders. She had dark hair up into a tight ponytail and gorgeous smile all over her face, dressed in S.H.I.E.L.D uniform.

"Im Agent Maria Hill, but just Maria is fine" she smiled and let go of me.

"Wanda, Wanda Maximoff." I answered as she nodded and walked away.

My gaze followed her until she wasn't in a sight anymore. As i was about to turn towards meeting room door, Natasha came out and eyed me up and down.

"So you met Hill, huh." She said dryly, i just nodded and walked inside.

Natasha closed the door and followed me. I sat on the chair as she walked towards me and sat in front of me.

After gym incident, I've been distant from everyone, mostly from Natasha, but she understood and gave me space i needed. Week past and she wanted to speak to me in the meeting room, so i agreed and here we are.

"I want you to continue training, because it's important for you to know physical fight." She crossed her arms and leaned back into her chair.

"Sooner or later we need to make sure you're gonna volunteer into missions. Your powers and skills would be so much help." She said and i just nodded.

"No need to say more, tell me when we start training again and I'm gonna do it." She smirked and stood up, satisfied with my answer. Natasha started walking away and before she could exit, she turned her head towards me and coldly said.

"Maria will be staying at compound for a month or so...Fury knows it, so does other members." She sighed and continued.

"Stay away from her Maximoff." And with that she walked away.

(Time skip)

It was between 6pm when I entered kitchen to make something for me and others to eat.

I walked towards fridge and took the ingredients out. I gently placed them on the counter and started preparing meal. I wanted to make something easy and tasty, so i started making Paprikash.

I was chopping tomatoes when i felt someone standing behind me so with my powers I quickly threw knife at them but stopped it mid way as i saw Maria standing with a smirk. She slowly took the knife and placed it on the counter.

"You've got some reflexes Wanda. Gotta admit, I'm impressed." She said and sat on the chair.

"Sorry i just thought-"

"No worries, I'm alive, sadly." She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and got back to cooking.

"Soooooo what are you making?" She asked.