talk

Natasha pov

i sat on the cold floor as i stared at Wanda peacefully sleeping in the glass cell. or at least i thought she was asleep.

"staring is creepy." she said in a low tone, her voice dry. "and the thing you did last night. it was a bitch move." she added and sat up.

I glanced up at her, maintaining a stoic expression despite the faint amusement tugging at the corners of my lips. "You're one to talk about bitch moves, Maximoff," I replied evenly, crossing my arms over my chest as I leaned against the wall opposite her cell.

She chuckled, a bitter edge to her laughter. "Fair enough. I should have known better than to think you'd go down without a fight."

I shrugged, a smirk tugging at the corner of my lips. "It's what I do best."

Wanda's gaze softened slightly, a flicker of something akin to fondness in her eyes as she regarded me. "You know, we could have been quite the team, you and I," she mused, her voice tinged with a wistful note.

I met her gaze evenly, refusing to let sentimentality cloud my judgment. "Perhaps," I conceded, a ghost of a smile playing at the corners of my lips. "But we're on opposite sides now."

Wanda nodded, her expression growing more serious as she leaned forward, locking eyes with me through the glass barrier that separated us. "For now," she said cryptically, her words hanging in the air between us like an unspoken promise as she looked at her palms and saw red bracelets around them.

"Ah yes, brilliant." She said with a groan and i smirked.

"They were able to limit your powers, which means you're mine for now." I said in a low voice but enough for her to hear.

Wanda's lips curled into a smirk as she examined the red bracelets encircling her wrists. "Temporary setbacks," she remarked, her tone tinged with defiance. "But don't get too comfortable, doll. You may think you have me under control, but you underestimate what I'm capable of."

I raised an eyebrow, a hint of skepticism coloring my features. "Is that a threat, Maximoff?" I asked, ignoring the name she used. my voice steady despite the underlying tension.

She shrugged nonchalantly, though her gaze remained fixed on mine with unwavering intensity. "Call it what you will," she replied cryptically. "But I'm not one to be kept in a cage for long."

I regarded her in silence for a moment, weighing her words carefully. Despite our adversarial relationship, there was a begrudging respect I held for Wanda's resilience and determination. She was a formidable adversary, one not to be underestimated.

"Then it seems we're at an impasse," I said finally, my tone firm yet tinged with a hint of resignation. "But rest assured, Maximoff, I'll be keeping a close eye on you."

Wanda offered a smirk in response, her eyes gleaming with a mixture of defiance and amusement. "Likewise, Natasha," she said, her voice carrying a note of challenge. "Likewise."

week later

Natasha pov

"you like this don't you-" Wanda breathed out as my back hit the cell wall.

"fuck please don't stop!" i moaned as her fingers moved faster in and out of me. i felt how every drop of sweat ran down my skin as her breath god heavier. her hand gripping my thigh and other driving me to the edge of climax while i closed my eyes and-..............

"fuck!" i breathed out as i woke up from a nap and saw her face filled with satisfaction.

"you fell asleep so i thought i would have fun for a while." Wanda smirked as she rested er hands on her knees while i was sweating and breathing heavily. i sighed and stood up.